Weekend diversion

Old May 12th 07, 10:03 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
ST

Default Weekend diversion

On 5/12/07 8:29 AM, in article , "Richard
Cheese" wrote:

Here she is..... Naked!!!

http://www.goclipless.com/images/marla_streb_naked.jpg

Year right.........
An 8 year old can find that pic.....

Old May 12th 07, 10:18 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

On May 12, 6:42 am, Burt wrote:
Two words:

Horse Teef

You want to see John Wordin naked? That's gross.

Old May 12th 07, 10:49 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
ST

On 5/12/07 2:18 PM, in article
, "
wrote:

On May 12, 6:42 am, Burt wrote:
Two words:

Horse Teef

You want to see John Wordin naked? That's gross.

Here ya go........

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mims/253822384/

Old May 13th 07, 01:45 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
RonSonic

On 12 May 2007 05:26:46 -0700, Bill C wrote:

On May 12, 7:08 am, "Sandy" wrote:
Dans le message groups.com,
Bill C a réfléchi, et puis a déclaré :

In light of this story:

http://msn.foxsports.com/other/story/6796300

The naked truth: Beard not hurting sports
Michael Rosenberg / FOXSports.com

Can we talk about naked women? Is that OK? We'll try to keep it
mature and intelligent ... but not so mature and intelligent that you
forget we are talking about naked women.

Three-time U.S. Olympian Amanda Beard will pose nude for Playboy. Or,
more likely, she has already posed nude for Playboy. In any event, the
pictures will hit newsstands soon.

Which cyclist/s, of either gender for that matter would you like to
see more of?
I'm going with more of Marla Streb. Great natural shape, awesome
conditioning, balanced symetrical physique, have to get Donald to do a
check but I'm betting totally natural, and she's got the rest of the
package too.
Good looks and smart as hell.

"Smart as hell" makes me want to LOOK ? Hmmmmmm. What are _you_ looking at

Hey Sandy
When I see Paris Hilton, Britney spears, and Lindsay Lohan even
though the wrapper looks Ok I get queasy. I have a hard time
seperating the whole package from just the physical, except when
evaluating bodybuilder type types.

Female bodybuilders all look like sugar cane workers but with melon halves
bolted on. Not hanks.

Ron
Old May 13th 07, 02:54 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Tom Kunich

"RonSonic" wrote in message

Female bodybuilders all look like sugar cane workers but with melon halves
bolted on. Not hanks.

Think Arnold with long hair. MY EYES!

Old May 13th 07, 04:28 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Bill C

On May 13, 9:54 am, "Tom Kunich" cyclintom@yahoo. com wrote:
"RonSonic" wrote in message

Female bodybuilders all look like sugar cane workers but with melon halves
bolted on. Not hanks.

Think Arnold with long hair. MY EYES!

Former Ms. Olympia Rachel McLish:
http://www.flyingfistranch.com/album...el_1.sized.jpg
http://www.ifbb.com/halloffame/1999/mclish.htm
Bill C

Old May 13th 07, 08:43 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Fred Fredburger

RonSonic wrote:

Female bodybuilders all look like sugar cane workers but with melon halves
bolted on. Not hanks.

You say some pretty outrageous things sometimes, but bringing up Tom
Hanks in this context is the WEIRDEST. Please stop!
Old May 13th 07, 10:02 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
ST

On 5/13/07 1:57 PM, in article , "ST"
wrote:

On 5/13/07 1:15 PM, in article , "ST"
wrote:

On 5/13/07 8:28 AM, in article
, "Bill C"

"RonSonic" wrote in message

Female bodybuilders all look like sugar cane workers but with melon halves
bolted on. Not hanks.

Think Arnold with long hair. MY EYES!

Former Ms. Olympia Rachel McLish:
http://www.flyingfistranch.com/album...el_1.sized.jpg
http://www.ifbb.com/halloffame/1999/mclish.htm
Bill C

I am SURE not only does Bruce the Wacko know about this sight he probably
runs it!!

http://www.chicabike.be/chicastart.htm

http://members.home.nl/ladiescycling/start.htm

http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i3...C_Lokelani_McM
ichael_1.jpg

Triathlete Lokelani McMichaels

My weekend .. elyob UK 35 August 15th 05 01:00 PM
Santa Barbara weekend trip - preview of Cali Muni Weekend 05 Jester2000 Unicycling 4 July 8th 05 01:23 AM
TV This weekend Jan UK 0 April 2nd 05 11:42 AM
American social diversion. Red Cloud General 22 November 10th 04 05:29 AM
Lance's offroad diversion and helping riders Adam Bender General 14 August 2nd 04 02:30 PM