Wellington Unicycling

Old October 28th 10, 01:07 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
helen hughes

Default Wellington Unicycling

I don't , my daughter does 'cos she's stubborn enough to persist and
now shes getting all the kids at school hooked. And what great timing
as Wellington City Council is hosting Unicycling meets every weekend
as part of a freewheeling campaign over summer - cool eh.
Old October 28th 10, 01:56 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
TK

On 10/27/2010 7:07 PM, helen hughes wrote:
I don't , my daughter does 'cos she's stubborn enough to persist and
now shes getting all the kids at school hooked. And what great timing
as Wellington City Council is hosting Unicycling meets every weekend
as part of a freewheeling campaign over summer - cool eh.

That sounds great, but I wonder how just your response showed up in
rec.sport.unicycling. It is the only recent post. The most recent
prior unicycling post that I can see is June 18. The forum
(unicyclist.com) shows the name (rec.sport.unicycling) of the newsgroup,
but obviously is not directly linked. In point of fact, my post will
not show in the forum.

--
TK ~ aka Terry Kimpling
http://wejuggle2.com/circusskills.php learn/make juggle/balance equipment
Old October 28th 10, 08:18 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Danny Colyer[_2_]

On 28/10/2010 13:56, TK wrote:
That sounds great, but I wonder how just your response showed up in
rec.sport.unicycling. It is the only recent post. The most recent
prior unicycling post that I can see is June 18. The forum
(unicyclist.com) shows the name (rec.sport.unicycling) of the newsgroup,
but obviously is not directly linked. In point of fact, my post will
not show in the forum.

No. The forum's supposed to be linked, but the link's been flaky for a
number of years and completely dead for the last couple of years. I
have to read rsu via the forum now :-(

--
Danny Colyer http://www.redpedals.co.uk
"I'm riding a unicycle with my pants down. This should be every boy's
Old October 29th 10, 01:36 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
TK

On 10/28/2010 2:18 PM, Danny Colyer wrote:
On 28/10/2010 13:56, TK wrote:
That sounds great, but I wonder how just your response showed up in
rec.sport.unicycling. It is the only recent post. The most recent
prior unicycling post that I can see is June 18. The forum
(unicyclist.com) shows the name (rec.sport.unicycling) of the newsgroup,
but obviously is not directly linked. In point of fact, my post will
not show in the forum.

No. The forum's supposed to be linked, but the link's been flaky for a
number of years and completely dead for the last couple of years. I have
to read rsu via the forum now :-(

Thanks for the clarification. I have tried reading the forum but I too
spoiled by the newsreader to bother.

--
TK ~ aka Terry Kimpling
http://wejuggle2.com/circusskills.php learn/make juggle/balance equipment
George Carlin When you're born you get a ticket to the freak show. When
you're born in America, you get a front row seat.