KH signatures

Old July 18th 08, 05:50 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Uni_Brian

Default KH signatures

This is mainly for people with KH unicycles, but if you're familiar with
them hop right in. As I was looking into a KH unicycle, I noticed that
his signature is on every single piece of KH equipment. My first
question is How many times is his signature on a standard KH uni and my
second question is how can this guy get out and ride if all of the time
he puts into unicycling is wasted sitting at an assembly line in the
factory with a pen in his hand???

--
Uni_Brian

Everybody love Everybody
Old July 18th 08, 05:58 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Jerrick

From reading previous threads on this subject, I think it is 16 times.

It is something I never think about though, nor do I think it is a big
deal.

--
Jerrick

-i am christian, and i ride for christ.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~team dirty
bird!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~')-2xlegwrap-o'
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9doz4jbiigy)
check out my 'gallery' (http://tinyurl.com/2zfklh).
member of the 'mris' (http://tinyurl.com/jjjnz).
just don't give up trying to do what you really want to do. where
there's love and inspiration, i don't think you can go wrong.
~jerrick-
Old July 18th 08, 06:05 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Tyler_N

I don't remember. Plus I replaced some parts with stronger, softer, or
better looking ones.

--
Tyler_N

2nd*)---, '30ft Coaster~
'My latest video!' (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_OZvXtRlgY)

vanpaun wrote:
It's all for the ladies....they like the clean shaven look on your uni's
lower parts

UniKid2 wrote:

dakoroman wrote:
analize

lol

'*MYSPACE*' (myspace.com/munirider)
Barnaby flavinhavin McButterfield
Old July 18th 08, 06:14 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
1-wheeled-grape

I must ask Kris if he can come and sign my KH24 again. It's gone now and
I want to paint it on again over the lazered bit.

--
1-wheeled-grape

Scott,

Getting ready for the summer holidays!
Old July 18th 08, 06:14 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
jamessd

He does not sit and write on every part, his signature is etched onto
them with a laser...

--
jamessd

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCsb3y-YOSk
Add me, but tel me who you are :

Kieron wrote:
I tell u wat they would have to be a very commited pedo to learn to ride
a unicycle in order to mingle with us, steel one of us and rape us in a
bush.

Old July 18th 08, 06:26 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Uni_Brian

jamessd wrote:
He does not sit and write on every part, his signature is etched onto
them with a laser...

I know he doesn't do this it was somewhat sarcasm and somewhat a joke.
Besides, it would be impossible for him to do it anyway!

--
Uni_Brian

Everybody love Everybody
Old July 18th 08, 06:55 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
thejdw

Uni_Brian wrote:
I know he doesn't do this it was somewhat sarcasm and somewhat a joke.
Besides, it would be impossible for him to do it anyway!

don't joke with james; he likes it fast, on time and politicaly correct

--
thejdw

I didn't spell it wrong, you just read it wrong!

Old July 18th 08, 07:04 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
thejdw

jamessd wrote:
You know that!

any fool who has a coversation with you does!

Old July 18th 08, 07:05 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
DustinSchaap

Signatures:
2x on the rim, 2x on the frame, 2x on the seatpost, 1x on the seatpost
clamp, 1x on the saddle, 2x on the cranks

Initials:
1x on the frame, 8x on the hub (4 on each flange)

I think that's about it... and I thought I was vain

--
DustinSchaap

DUTCH UNICYCLIST COMMUNITY:
EENWIEL.NL (\"HTTP://EENWIEL.NL\")
SPONSORS:
MUNICYCLE.COM (\"HTTP://WWW.EINRADLADEN.NET/SHOP/INDEX.PHP/LANGUAGE/EN\")
AND QU-AX (\"HTTP://QU-AX.COM/\")

*Ah, but can you compress your tire like this?*