Unicycle Speech

Old January 10th 09, 10:39 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
dtecum

Default Unicycle Speech

Know who your audience is. Younger ages will probably want to know about
riding backwards, hops, flips, spins. The daredevil stuff.

--
dtecum

You can't always believe a word I say.
I wouldn't join a club that has me as a member.
Old January 10th 09, 11:38 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Unicaw89

Hay bro I wrote you a PM, kinda long hahhaa. I did a speech for
unicycling earlier this year for my CMST class, im not sure what grade
your in but I got an A on it and it was a 109 class. I gave you my
outline to the speech I did just to give you an idea of what topics I
went with and the organizational patern I used. I kidna crossed between
topical and chronological. Good luck with the speech and let us know how
it went!

--
Unicaw89

0 9 T o r k e r f o r p r e s i d e n t !
CODY [/b]FREAKING* WILLIAMS
'[b]DIRTY BIRD VIDEO!!*' (http://www.vimeo.com/824231)
'PAINFUL UNI VID!!! ' (http://tinyurl.com/yundmf)
'RenegadeJuggling.com' (renegadejuggling.com)
Old January 11th 09, 12:44 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
crazyjoe

I think for a speech you should focus more on getting new riders,
meaning you shouldn't talk -too -much about yourself. I think you should
go over these:

-Where to get a unicycle (tell them that new learner unicycles can cost
as little as $70)
-How easy it -really -is to learn (some people think it takes years)
-How fun it is
-What people can do
-And explain that it is actually very safe to do (explain that 95%
of falls are just stepping off the unicycle and letting it go)

That should convince a few people to try it. Then you can go into what
SamGoodburn was saying by talking about yourself.

--
crazyjoe

*'uniproshop.com' (http://uniproshop.com)*
*'MySpace' (http://myspace.com/myspace_joespace)*
*'deviantART' (http://thecrazyjoe.deviantart.com/)*
Old January 12th 09, 01:11 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
1wheelwonder

welcome

--
1wheelwonder

I got my new nimbus freestyle, and it's like learning to wheel walk all
over again!

Hurrah for Harry, the one and only!

Unicycle Speech munimutant Unicycling 0 January 10th 09 10:31 PM
Unicycle Speech SamGoodburn Unicycling 0 January 10th 09 10:29 PM
FREE SPEECH datakoll Techniques 7 July 2nd 07 01:33 PM
freedom of speech [email protected][_2_] Techniques 0 May 20th 07 11:43 PM
Coward! MARTY BOY +61604550700 is an enemy of freedom of speech and hatesfreedom of speech - He wants to police, rule, and control newsgroupsand people like the perfect little jackbooted Nazi he is Wewepeeoncpd Australia 0 July 18th 05 10:52 PM