Do you wear a helmet?

Old July 20th 07, 10:29 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
malabaristapablo

Default Do you wear a helmet?

Often!!! It doesn't serve for anything, but it clears the fear to me

--
malabaristapablo

UNICYCLIST PAbLO
http://malabaristapablo.spaces.live.com/
First
Uni-vid:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSyRyM6KeiE
http://www.usenet.com
Old July 20th 07, 10:33 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
thejdw

malabaristapablo wrote:
Often!!! It doesn't serve for anything, but it clears the fear to me

and the 'get a helmet idiot coments!'

--
thejdw

kington99 wrote:
A hobnob is an oaty biscuit, the fact that they don't exist in america
just goes to show that you have no culinary heritage

don't follow Jesus, follow me!

http://www.usenet.com
Old July 21st 07, 04:51 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
uni_jim

torkerdx wrote:
always. i play with too many rails and tables and other stuff to not
wear a helmet. i usually wear *percussions* too...

haha! he wears drums when unicycling!!!

i always wear a helmit, and when doing trials i add my 661's and
gloves.

--
uni_jim

phthoruth wrote:
just because Kris can do it, doesnt mean its possible

'evolve trials'
(http://tinyurl.com/2uho7c)
http://www.usenet.com
Old July 21st 07, 05:03 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
dudewithasock

More and more often I've been taking my helmet off to do skills that
require more concentration, especially after I've been riding for a
bit, cause the helmet makes me feel sooo much hotter.

--
dudewithasock

'My Unicycling Journal'
officially ended.

mawesome wrote:
I haven't cried since they took Melrose place off TV....

http://www.usenet.com
Old July 21st 07, 05:14 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MT High

I nearly always wear a helmet aprt from short rides up & down the
driveway. It's illegal not to wear a helmet on a unicycle on the road
in Melbourne.

--
MT High
http://www.usenet.com
Old July 21st 07, 05:39 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
juggle508

I usually only wear one when doing something big or grinding a rail or
something....

KH.

--
juggle508

tugboat wrote:
What I like to do is stuff that others CAN do, but don't have the
*guts* to do.
Deadly.
Kevin McMullin

http://www.usenet.com
Old July 21st 07, 05:45 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
brendon557

i would never ride with out a helmet. I use wrist guards also

--
brendon557

Santa Claus is lucky, he knows where all the naughty girls live
If we're not supposed to eat animals, how come they're made out of
meat?
If you don't know where you are going, any road will get you there
Check out my website www.OffRoadRuckus.com
http://www.usenet.com
Old January 16th 09, 09:36 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
joejumps4fun

I never wear a helmet unless I need it to hold my video camera for
downhill BC wheel filming like in my videos:
YouTube - BC
Fever

But for the most part, I never wear one. Maybe I will once I get more
active in the extreme stuff...I've never had a bad accident on the uni
*knocks on wood*

--
joejumps4fun

~*Joey*
www.geocities.com/jneigh4
www.youtube.com/jneigh
www.vimeo.com/jneigh
joejumps4fun's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12476

Wear that Helmet II .. or not MkTm Techniques 51 May 19th 07 07:57 PM
Reasons to wear a helmet no. 483 Richard UK 5 March 16th 05 02:33 PM
Wear that Helmet!! Ken Pisichko Rides 34 July 30th 04 08:35 PM
Wear a helmet... Colin Blackburn UK 2 June 11th 04 06:19 PM
Should I wear a helmet? blue girl with white hair and red eyes Techniques 995 December 12th 03 03:17 PM