RUSH owns Kryptonite lock company?

Old November 8th 07, 10:56 PM posted to alt.music.rush,alt.mountain-bike
LIBERATOR

Default RUSH owns Kryptonite lock company?

I didn't have a Kryptonite bike lock (U lock), but I was at movies 2
weeks ago, Chos/Strong got the key from me by stealing it from me, and
I had to free my bike, and all it took was a hammer and one bash to
the latching end (non-key) of the U lock, and it was free. Apparently
the hammer bash also works on Kryptonite locks, but these videos show
other means of easy defeat for the Kryptonite locks, which I will
never buy again.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8XxcOj3Seo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2qnHKoCYvM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aaWMRXjEtRc