Bill Baka: Internet Coward

Old January 7th 09, 08:16 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,alt.mountain-bike,alt.troll.bill-baka
Skeptical Enquirer

Default Bill Baka: Internet Coward

Bill wrote:

Having my own personal troll is a bit much though.
He is the problem, not me.

Gee, Bill, it seems that everywhere you go you end up in a fight
and every newsgroup is full of "trolls", yet you always insist
that "He is the problem, not me."

Meanwhile, other people are able to participate in the same
newsgroups with the same "trolls", and somehow they manage to
never end up in a fight. Perhaps you should look at the common
factor -- your online behavior.

For Google:
Bill Baka Bill Baka Bill Baka Bill Baka Bill Baka Bill Baka Bill Baka

Old January 8th 09, 12:03 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,alt.mountain-bike,alt.troll.bill-baka

Skeptical Enquirer wrote:
Gee, Bill, it seems that everywhere you go you end up in a fight
and every newsgroup is full of "trolls", yet you always insist
that "He is the problem, not me."

Meanwhile, other people are able to participate in the same
newsgroups with the same "trolls", and somehow they manage to
never end up in a fight. Perhaps you should look at the common
factor -- your online behavior.

He followed me to this group uninvited.
As /said "I am sorry about him but he targeted me".
HE is the problem.
I came to post and read bicycle stuff.
Bill
/
Old January 8th 09, 08:49 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,alt.mountain-bike,alt.troll.bill-baka
Skeptical Enquirer

wrote:

Skeptical Enquirer wrote:

Gee, Bill, it seems that everywhere you go you end up in a fight
and every newsgroup is full of "trolls", yet you always insist
that "He is the problem, not me."

Meanwhile, other people are able to participate in the same
newsgroups with the same "trolls", and somehow they manage to
never end up in a fight. Perhaps you should look at the common
factor -- your online behavior.

He followed me to this group uninvited.
As /said "I am sorry about him but he targeted me".
HE is the problem.
I came to post and read bicycle stuff.
Bill

Now Bill, you know that you have had problems here as well as
whatever other group you have been fighting in. That's why
wrote "Seriously, Baka hasn't been
around this NG in months, and even when he was, all he ever
did was say things that rubbed people the wrong way."

Can you name a single newsgroup where you have posted more
than once or twice and have never had any problems with anyone?

Yes I realize that your "it's always the other fellow, never
Bill Baka" all-purpose-excuse will now kick in and you will
say that I am the problem for talking about this, but before
you do, please stop and think for a moment. Ask yourself why
you keep getting into fights no matter where you go and why
some folks never get into fights. It *can't* always be the
other person's fault. Somewhere along the line you need to
take personal responsibility for the fights you keep finding
yourself in the middle of.

Old January 9th 09, 12:20 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,alt.mountain-bike,alt.troll.bill-baka

Skeptical Enquirer wrote:
wrote:

Skeptical Enquirer wrote:

Gee, Bill, it seems that everywhere you go you end up in a fight
and every newsgroup is full of "trolls", yet you always insist
that "He is the problem, not me."

Meanwhile, other people are able to participate in the same
newsgroups with the same "trolls", and somehow they manage to
never end up in a fight. Perhaps you should look at the common
factor -- your online behavior.

He followed me to this group uninvited.
As /said "I am sorry about him but he targeted me".
HE is the problem.
I came to post and read bicycle stuff.
Bill

Now Bill, you know that you have had problems here as well as
whatever other group you have been fighting in. That's why
wrote "Seriously, Baka hasn't been
around this NG in months, and even when he was, all he ever
did was say things that rubbed people the wrong way."

Because I like the mountain bikes more than my road bike??
They are just more indestructible for my type riding.
Can you name a single newsgroup where you have posted more
than once or twice and have never had any problems with anyone?

Every newsgroup has a resident jerk.
Yes I realize that your "it's always the other fellow, never
Bill Baka" all-purpose-excuse will now kick in and you will
say that I am the problem for talking about this, but before
you do, please stop and think for a moment. Ask yourself why
you keep getting into fights no matter where you go and why
some folks never get into fights. It *can't* always be the
other person's fault. Somewhere along the line you need to
take personal responsibility for the fights you keep finding
yourself in the middle of.

This one started because I preferred a different version of software. I
only checked this group at random and found he was pre-emptivly attacked
me on this group and I haven't been here for over a year. He googled my
name and then went to the groups I had been on and started trashing me.
That counts as Internet stalking.
Check the message dates and you will see that he attacked me first.
What would you do?
Bill Baka
Old January 9th 09, 12:46 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,alt.mountain-bike
Chris[_12_]

On Jan 8, 4:20 pm, " wrote:
What would you do?

I would shut up about it and stop giving anyone ammo to use against
you. It's one thing to defend your honor, it's another to show you
have none when trying to do so.

Chris
Old January 9th 09, 01:56 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,alt.mountain-bike
Dan C

On Thu, 08 Jan 2009 16:20:23 -0800, wrote:

Now Bill, you know that you have had problems here as well as whatever
other group you have been fighting in. That's why
wrote "Seriously, Baka hasn't been around this
NG in months, and even when he was, all he ever did was say things that
rubbed people the wrong way."

Because I like the mountain bikes more than my road bike??

No, Bill. Not for that reason. The reason, as stated, was that all you
ever do is say things that rub people the wrong way. You do the same
thing in the Linux group(s), so it's got nothing to do with "mountain
bikes", now does it?

Can you name a single newsgroup where you have posted more than once or
twice and have never had any problems with anyone?

Every newsgroup has a resident jerk.

That doesn't answer the question that was asked of you, Bill.

Or, are you saying that *you* are the resident jerk in any newsgroup that
you participate in?

The point is that others don't seem to have problems in *every* group
they use, like you do. Use some logic, and figure out where the problem
is, Bill.

This one started because I preferred a different version of software.

Wrong. It started because you do not use Linux, and yet try to come off
otherwise in the Linux group. You spout off complete bull****, refuse to
take offered advice, and give out bad advice to others. Why you were
ever even in a Linux newsgroup, other than to troll, is the real question.

Go find another hobby, Billy. Better yet, just FOAD.

The Usenet Improvement Project:
http://improve-usenet.org
Old January 9th 09, 04:28 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,alt.mountain-bike,alt.troll.bill-baka
Skeptical Enquirer

wrote:

Gee, Bill, it seems that everywhere you go you end up in a fight
and every newsgroup is full of "trolls", yet you always insist
that "He is the problem, not me."

Now Bill, you know that you have had problems here as well as
whatever other group you have been fighting in. That's why
wrote "Seriously, Baka hasn't been
around this NG in months, and even when he was, all he ever

Every newsgroup has a resident jerk.

That doesn't answer the quesstion I asked. Why is it that *you*
end up fighting with these "resident jerks" while so many other
people do not?

[...]

I would READ and UNDERSTAND the paragraph above that starts with
"Yes I realize..." and I would RESPOND TO WHAT WAS WRITTEN rather
than going off on a tangent. Sure, I can agree that any one
particular case is the other person's fault, but again and again?
Multiple people per group? Multiple groups? When so many others
manage to get by without getting into fights? That is really hard
to believe.

Again I ask you to please stop and think for a moment rather than
firing off a quick reply that does not address the following:
Why do you keep getting into fights no matter where you go and
why is it that some folks never get into fights? And why, after
me asking the above question three times, do you pretend that
it was never asked? Are you afraid of the answer?

You need to take personal responsibility for the fights you
keep finding yourself in the middle of. It *can't* always be
the other person's fault.

Before you hit the reply button, did you address the above
question, or did you duck the question?

Old January 9th 09, 05:35 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,alt.mountain-bike

Dan C wrote:

[...]

It isn't just the bicycle groups and the linux groups. He popped
up in a sleep disorder group and immediately started a fight by
giving them all sorts of bull**** ways to diagnose sleep apnea
and not listening as person after person told him that the only
way to know is to have a sleep study -- to go to sleep in a
sleep lab with a instruments hooked up to measure brainwaves,
blood O2, rapid eye movement, etc.

The difference is this: if someone believes his bull**** about
bicycles they might buy the wrong stuff. If someone believes
his bull**** about linux they might lose some data. But if
someone believes his bull**** about medical issues they could
die!

BTW, it looks like he has an enlarged heart that he is
pretending isn't a problem. Enlarged hearts can be caused by
sleep apnea which he claims he doesn't have but won't get a
proper sleep study to find out. Enlarged hearts can also lead
to valve failure, requiring a heart transplant. Which he does
not qualify for, having already been labeled as "refusing to
comply with doctor's orders" when he refused to go to sleep
in a sleep laboratory. They don't give hearts to people who
are likely to refuse to take their anti-rejection meds. It
would be a waste of a good heart.

So that's three groups where he spouted off complete bull****,
three groups where he refused to take offered advice, three
groups where he give out bad advice to others, and three
groups where he ended up being flamed. And one case where
his refusing to take offered advice is likely to kill him.
But he would rather be right than take anyone's advice.

Yeah. It's always the other fellow who is at fault. Every
newsgroup has a resident jerk. The jerks are attracted to
Bill because he is so righteous and true. Never Bill's fault.
Riiiiiight.

Old January 9th 09, 06:02 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,alt.mountain-bike
Bill Sornson[_5_]

wrote:

[...]

Maybe Neil Brooks will tell you to "Let it goooooooooo......."

Bill "and no one has quoted 'Vintage Baka' on Muslims, Hispanics and Jews
yet, either" S.

Old January 9th 09, 08:46 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,alt.mountain-bike
Dan C

On Fri, 09 Jan 2009 17:35:27 +0000, me wrote:

Dan C wrote:

[...]

Hehe. Thanks for the info. I knew I wasn't the only one who thought
Bill was a stubborn old blowhard.

Haven't seen anything from him in a day or so. Perhaps he's taking a
long nap, or maybe that enlarged heart has finally....