Don't (try to) ride while drunk

Old April 28th 15, 07:48 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
MrCheerful

Default Don't (try to) ride while drunk

video of how to ride while drunk by a club cyclist

http://metro.co.uk/2015/04/28/cyclis...o-pub-5170976/
Old April 28th 15, 08:07 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Tarcap

"Mrcheerful" wrote in message ...

video of how to ride while drunk by a club cyclist

http://metro.co.uk/2015/04/28/cyclis...o-pub-5170976/

They should stick to getting ****faced in a hole in their garage floor.
It's much safer.

Old April 29th 15, 05:30 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
RJH[_2_]

On 28/04/2015 19:48, Mrcheerful wrote:
video of how to ride while drunk by a club cyclist

http://metro.co.uk/2015/04/28/cyclis...o-pub-5170976/

Good lord. Mate did much the same thing - near stationary, and flung
himself over the handlebars, hurt himself quite badly. Now I can see how
he did it - leaning forward and hard on the front brake.

It was one of the few occasions he was sober, and he is a complete
****wit in any event.

--
Cheers, Rob