NJ MUni Weekend

Old August 10th 03, 11:39 PM
Scott Bridgman

Default NJ MUni Weekend

To All MUni Heads,

Here is a quick note. The date for the NJ MUni weekend has been nailed
down. Visit Muniac Manor for all current details if you would like to
attend. Thanks much. Later.

"The Muniac" (Scott Bridgman)

e-mail:
web visit:
http://www.muniac.com
bulletin board: http://www.muniac.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi

Mountain UNIcycling ACtion

Old August 12th 03, 09:17 PM
johnfoss

Best of luck with your second annual! And thank you for not planning it
the same weekend as our get-together out here...

I hope to make it to one of yours someday, and I know the terrain must
make for some very interesting riding.

--
johnfoss - Now riding to work

John Foss
the Uni-Cyclone
www.unicycling.com

"Where's my kids?" -- Amy Drummond
"Where's my unicycle?" -- Andy Cotter
spoken one right after the other, mostly to themselves, at NAUCC 2003