what is it?

Old July 30th 08, 12:44 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
warlord14

Default what is it?

what is a Schlumpf? i see people saying it all the time but no
explanation of what it is so if you know and you can tell me that would
be kool.

--
warlord14

"it's better to be an open sinner than a false saint"
Old July 30th 08, 01:20 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
harper

warlord14 wrote:
what is it?

It is a poorly titled thread.

Put a little more info in the thread title. Titles like, "Help me!!!,"
"flat thingies??," "Question," or "riders in my area" don't really
convey any meaning. The first sentence of your post would have been an
appropriate thread title.

--
harper

-Greg Harper

"Natural logs are what you ride on a Mun'e'." - kevinalexandersmith
Old July 30th 08, 01:13 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Wheel Rider

A Schlumpf is a German Smurf.

--
Wheel Rider

A man can fail many times but he isn't a failure until he begins to
blame someone else. - Waite Phillips

The art of medicine consists of keeping the patient amused while nature
heals the disease. - Voltaire