... Wow

Old July 30th 08, 04:08 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
SkierAlex

Default ... Wow

CizreK wrote:
well Im going to be very street based.

So how far from my junk should the seat be, if Im gonna be doing
street/ hopping obsticlessss

Well you should be sitting on the seat so your balls should be pretty
close. Just infront is most comfortable. I recommend learning how to
not sit on your balls or learning to crankflip is gonna be very
painful.

--
SkierAlex

You've highlighted my sig'.' (http://tinyurl.com/5kbxhv)
Old July 30th 08, 02:49 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
CizreK

lol, you know what I meant.

if its a unicycle.com stock as tall as it gets you think I should chop
2 inches off?

--
CizreK

Http://www.youtube.com/CizreK
Http://www.myspace.com/CizreKMusic
Http://www.myspace.com/DDWKMF
Http://www.myspace.com/OmnipresentNull
Http://cizrek.deviantart.com
Old July 30th 08, 04:22 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
agentQ

It is easiest to learn with a tall seat. When the right crank is on the
bottom of its down stroke your right leg should be almost fully
extended. That is proper learning height. After that is becomes all
preference. For Street most of us like low seats, however not all do,
and is is certainly easier to learn with a higher seat.

If you cant get your seat any lower than the "proper" height, then you
will prolly want to cut it down so it can still be that tall or
shorter. Cut off a little at a time as to not cut away your much needed
seat post.

Once you can ride pretty well you may want a shorter seat height so you
can practice taking the seat out and in while riding... that is step one
to riding street. Well hopping may be step one, and you will be able to
hop better with the seat a bit low, it will alow your legs to compress
and extend.

--
agentQ

'*)--SmallSpin-'O,*'