hey RUSH, see my latest mockery of Ride-A-Lot?

Old June 9th 07, 09:13 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,alt.music.rush
LIBERATOR

Default hey RUSH, see my latest mockery of Ride-A-Lot?

o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-owww.schnauzers.ws

God borned him as a man but meant to borned him as a girl, but then
God realized the day he borned Lot-A-Boob he was drunk...

Old June 9th 07, 09:25 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,alt.music.rush
Springbok

LIBERATOR wrote:

Somebody please contact his numbskull mother and get her to put him back
in the basement, *without* his computer this time!

http://www3.uwm.edu/sce/instructor.cfm?id=6344
Sandra Zahn, an award winning Educator, Artist and Consultant, brings a
wealth of educational and therapeutic experience to her Soul Awakening
practice. She served Milwaukee Public Schools for 24 years and now
consults with educational systems and social service agencies that work
with adults and children throughout the United States. She completed
graduate work in spiritual psychology.

Sandra Zahn, ATR-BC
Registered Art Therapist - Board Certified
Education Consultant - Native Tribes
Transformation Breath-worker, Level 1
DRAGONFLY SERVICES

cell # 414-429-0299
Old June 9th 07, 09:35 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,alt.music.rush
LIBERATOR

On Jun 9, 2:25 pm, Springbok wrote:
LIBERATOR wrote:

Somebody please contact his numbskull mother and get her to put him back
in the basement, *without* his computer this time!

http://www3.uwm.edu/sce/instructor.cfm?id=6344
Sandra Zahn, an award winning Educator, Artist and Consultant, brings a
wealth of educational and therapeutic experience to her Soul Awakening
practice. She served Milwaukee Public Schools for 24 years and now
consults with educational systems and social service agencies that work
with adults and children throughout the United States. She completed
graduate work in spiritual psychology.

Sandra Zahn, ATR-BC
Registered Art Therapist - Board Certified
Education Consultant - Native Tribes
Transformation Breath-worker, Level 1
DRAGONFLY SERVICES

cell # 414-429-0299

Virginia, I know you're sick, and the sickness is based somewhat on
your retardation which is not funny but very real. It's ok, It's ok,
you live by imaginary beliefs as you have been taught by the Spielberg
inserts in your life, that you insist don't exist. Most of them are
females if not all that connected you to your opportunitys you so
pride yourself of having achieved yourself. THis makes me laugh at
you, as well as Stephanie laughs at you, and many other people, like
Clint Eastwood. Had you been a mature, responsible woman, you would
never have let any 2nd hand source feed you any information about me,
you would have been true to yourself by only trusting direct data from
direct personal interaction with me.

The degree of retardation, and denial, and your fear that you live by,
makes you incompatible for me. WHen you choose to avoid someone, as
long as you have avoided me, it's out of fear and bigotry - 2 things
RUSH has taught you, but these men claim to be against these modes of
cosmic convention of life. Theyre hypocrites and they damaged me and
insulted me severely. I'm tired. You continue to avoid me for things
that are not true. You are sick in your mind, and this is the main
reason none of your role playing works - it's easy to detect and see
through, becuase it came from a sick, centered mind. You are trying to
slay me to your sicknesses that were put on you by women you trust,
they arranged for you to be raped, they arranged for you to be beaten
by a boyfriend, you live their animating with pride, you are a slave,
a happy slave. You do not know my growth, you do not know what it is I
need, you are disconnected from reality. RUSH has fallen to this
state.

Time to move on Virginia. But if you think this role playing is going
to work, I am here to tell you it will not, and that you yourself to
complete the role playing with my mother, is what you should do is
call her number yourself, and pretend you're somebody from the
newsgroup that doesn't know her, and just complete the sick cycle that
role playing is. You started it, you finish it, I'm watching it and
laughing, I shouldn't though because now my mother is taking part in
this madness, and it never has worked one time. That is evidence of a
sick mind, and sick beliefs, yet you deny all this.

So then, go call my mother, use the voice changing software, pretend
your just some man, that wants to scorn my mother for having me. This
will make your entire role playing cycle valid, in that none of it was
valid or succeeded, ever, with me.

Go on now sicko, live for the witchcraft!! Sieg Heil Witchraft!!

Old June 9th 07, 09:53 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,alt.music.rush
Springbok

LIBERATOR wrote:

[...]

I am watching "Close Encounters" and making mashed potatoes Libs, you
must travel to Sundance, Wyoming...

Most of them are
females if not all that connected you to your opportunitys you so
pride yourself of having achieved yourself. THis makes me laugh at
you, as well as Stephanie laughs at you, and many other people, like
Clint Eastwood.

After that you must travel to Belgrade, Montana and drive an ice cream
truck.

Had you been a mature, responsible woman, you would
never have let any 2nd hand source feed you any information about me,
you would have been true to yourself by only trusting direct data from
direct personal interaction with me.

You are almost bald and have bad teeth, not good.

The degree of retardation, and denial, and your fear that you live by,
makes you incompatible for me. WHen you choose to avoid someone, as
long as you have avoided me, it's out of fear and bigotry - 2 things
RUSH has taught you, but these men claim to be against these modes of
cosmic convention of life.

"Today's Tom Sawyer he get's high on you..."

Theyre hypocrites and they damaged me and
insulted me severely. I'm tired. You continue to avoid me for things
that are not true. You are sick in your mind, and this is the main
reason none of your role playing works - it's easy to detect and see
through, becuase it came from a sick, centered mind. You are trying to
slay me to your sicknesses that were put on you by women you trust,
they arranged for you to be raped, they arranged for you to be beaten
by a boyfriend, you live their animating with pride, you are a slave,
a happy slave. You do not know my growth, you do not know what it is I
need, you are disconnected from reality. RUSH has fallen to this
state.

Vapor Trails...

Time to move on Virginia. But if you think this role playing is going
to work, I am here to tell you it will not, and that you yourself to
complete the role playing with my mother, is what you should do is
call her number yourself, and pretend you're somebody from the
newsgroup that doesn't know her, and just complete the sick cycle that
role playing is. You started it, you finish it, I'm watching it and
laughing, I shouldn't though because now my mother is taking part in
this madness, and it never has worked one time. That is evidence of a
sick mind, and sick beliefs, yet you deny all this.

Eat the mashed potatoes!

So then, go call my mother, use the voice changing software, pretend
your just some man, that wants to scorn my mother for having me. This
will make your entire role playing cycle valid, in that none of it was
valid or succeeded, ever, with me.

Go on now sicko, live for the witchcraft!! Sieg Heil Witchraft!!

Homewood Suites By Hilton Denver West - Lakewood, Co
Address:139 Union Blvd.
Lakewood, CO80228
Tel: +1-303-716-5737

OrgName: HILTON HOTEL CORPORATION
OrgID: HHC-136
Address: 108 E SUPERIOR
City: CHICAGO
StateProv: IL
PostalCode: 60611
Country: US
NetRange: 12.45.101.0 - 12.45.101.127
CIDR: 12.45.101.0/25
NetName: HILTON-H33-101-0
NetHandle: NET-12-45-101-0-1
Parent: NET-12-0-0-0-1
NetType: Reassigned
Comment:
RegDate: 2006-08-11
Updated: 2006-08-11
OrgTechHandle: BHA39-ARIN
OrgTechName: hATRDEN bEN
OrgTechPhone: 1-702-697-2287
OrgTechEmail:

Old June 9th 07, 09:57 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,alt.music.rush
LIBERATOR

LIBERATOR wrote:

[...]

OrgTechEmail: - Hide quoted text -

I feel very bad for you, in that you are as dumb as you are. This
hotel is a Dick Strong controlled hotel. Yet you teamed with it,
insisting it was not, and no connection to Stephanie exists. Yet it is
exactly the opposite, and they have you under their control, of which
when they want you to complain agaainst me, they tell you to complain,
in order to inflict unforgiveable wounds. Remember you said I will
never use this hotel again? IT was Stephanies High Priestess that had
you say that, by her control of women that you trust, that you listen
too. YOu do exactly as stephanies high priestess wants you to do, and
if you were intelligent, this would not happen.

Clearly, you are not intelligent, you are quite dumb, far more
unintelligent than Stephanie...

Old June 9th 07, 10:04 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,alt.music.rush
Springbok

LIBERATOR wrote:
[...]

303-716-5737

BOUNCE THE ZAHNER!
Old June 9th 07, 10:41 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,alt.music.rush
LIBERATOR

LIBERATOR wrote:
[...]

BOUNCE THE ZAHNER!- Hide quoted text -

Good luck! You have to wait for Stephanies high priestess to give the
order first. Which means the women you trust as loyalists to you will
give you the order, because you don't speak to Stephs high priestess
directly. You being a retarded person, believe that you're not being
spied upon, and trusting "spys". The sum of your life is due to others
not yourself, all your achievements are false, I feel sorry for you.
You're a tinsel moron, animated, controlled. Animated tinsel moron.

Ahh, that's the perfect name for you..

Virginia Newbon the animated tinsel moron..