Engineers

Old June 20th 05, 08:35 AM
SteveA

Default Engineers

As we have a fair representation of engineers and a few Defence Forc
personnel here...

What is the difference between mechanical engineers and civi
engineers

Mechanical engineers build weapons and civil engineers build targets

Steve(How come when I studied engineering the university sent m
letters with BE Civil on them? - Did they think I was not civil?)

--
SteveA

Old June 20th 05, 09:11 AM
DeF

SteveA wrote:

As we have a fair representation of engineers and a few Defence Force
personnel here....

What is the difference between mechanical engineers and civil
engineers?

Mechanical engineers build weapons and civil engineers build targets.

Steve(How come when I studied engineering the university sent me
letters with BE Civil on them? - Did they think I was not civil?)A

Civil Engineer is as much of an oxymoron as Environmental Engineer.

(Note to self: Don' t mention this to spouse (BE, UWA))

Duncan.

--
e-mail:
To reply, you'll have to remove finger.
Old June 20th 05, 09:17 AM
Carl Brewer

On Mon, 20 Jun 2005 17:35:31 +1000, SteveA
wrote:

As we have a fair representation of engineers and a few Defence Force
personnel here....

What is the difference between mechanical engineers and civil
engineers?

Mechanical engineers build weapons and civil engineers build targets.

chem engineers build propellants and payloads, elec's build guidance
systems, and agricultural engineers blow bubbles.

Old June 20th 05, 09:35 AM
PiledHigher

wrote:

As we have a fair representation of engineers and a few Defence Force
personnel here....

What is the difference between mechanical engineers and civil
engineers?

Mechanical engineers build weapons and civil engineers build targets.

chem engineers build propellants and payloads, elec's build guidance
systems, and agricultural engineers blow bubbles.

More importantly Chemical Engineers make beer

--
PiledHigher

Old June 20th 05, 11:08 AM
coppershark

Three years ago I couldn't spell "engineer", now I are one

--
coppershark

Old June 20th 05, 11:32 AM
Gags

"SteveA" wrote in message

As we have a fair representation of engineers and a few Defence Force
personnel here....

What is the difference between mechanical engineers and civil
engineers?

Mechanical engineers build weapons and civil engineers build targets.

Steve(How come when I studied engineering the university sent me
letters with BE Civil on them? - Did they think I was not civil?)A
--
SteveA

Hey....do I get bonus points???? I fit both categories.

Of course, being an electrical engineer I am fully aware that there are only
10 types of people in this world.......those that understand binary and
those that don't.

Gags (also aware of the fact that 42 is 9 x 6 in base 13!!!)

Old June 20th 05, 02:15 PM
Gumby

DeF wrote:

Civil Engineer is as much of an oxymoron as Environmental Engineer.

(Note to self: Don' t mention this to spouse (BE, UWA))

Duncan.

umm ahhh
Old June 20th 05, 02:18 PM
Gumby

Carl Brewer wrote:
agricultural engineers blow bubbles.

I didn't know Michael Jackson was an agricultural engineer?
Old June 20th 05, 11:40 PM
LotteBum

I don't have a problem with engineers. Particularly not the money m
engimineer brings home and lets me spend.

Haw haw

--
LotteBum

Traffic engineers: braindead? Rich UK 35 May 22nd 05 09:55 AM
Design News article about bikes [email protected] Techniques 8 January 14th 05 01:07 PM
Mechanical engineers in bike industry Mike V Techniques 77 December 8th 04 11:43 AM
Speedophobics (was Speedoholics meet in Winchester) LONG Helen Deborah Vecht UK 2 February 20th 04 12:40 PM
Santa Claus - an engineer's perspective David Kerber General 29 December 19th 03 02:55 AM