Have you considered this????

Old September 15th 08, 11:29 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Default Have you considered this????

If McCain should be elected, that would mean that Palin's daughter
will have a White House - Shotgun Wedding... at Taxpayer expense.

I can see it now, all of the gun stores in Alaska will have a banner
outside that reads, "Wedding Supplies".

This campaign gets a little more bizarre every day.

http://ZugReport.com
/
Old September 16th 08, 04:40 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

On Sep 15, 3:29*pm, wrote:
If McCain should be elected, that would mean that Palin's daughter
will have a White House - Shotgun Wedding... at Taxpayer expense.

I can see it now, all of the gun stores in Alaska will have a banner
outside that reads, "Wedding Supplies".

This campaign gets a little more bizarre *every day.

http://ZugReport.com
/

At least the taxpayers won't have to pay for damage to the White House
when W leaves.

http://www.truthorfiction.com/rumors...whitehouse.htm
Old September 16th 08, 02:53 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Tom Kunich

wrote in message

At least the taxpayers won't have to pay for damage to the White House
when W leaves.

Stolen by the Democrats - 10 antique doorknobs probably worth a small
fortune. Just the sort of people you can expect to vote for Obama.

Old September 16th 08, 04:13 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Donald Munro

Tom Kunich wrote:
Stolen by the Democrats - 10 antique doorknobs probably worth a small
fortune. Just the sort of people you can expect to vote for Obama.

I hope nobody steals the wingnuts when the current administration leaves.

Old September 16th 08, 08:01 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Bill C

On Sep 16, 11:13*am, Donald Munro wrote:
Tom Kunich wrote:
Stolen by the Democrats - 10 antique doorknobs probably worth a small
fortune. Just the sort of people you can expect to vote for Obama.

I hope nobody steals the wingnuts when the current administration leaves.

Would't that be kidnapping, or maybe a public service?
Bill C
Old September 16th 08, 09:23 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Tom Kunich

Tom Kunich wrote:
Stolen by the Democrats - 10 antique doorknobs probably worth a small
fortune. Just the sort of people you can expect to vote for Obama.

I hope nobody steals the wingnuts when the current administration
leaves.

Would't that be kidnapping, or maybe a public service?

The way that the Dems got away with stealing and destroying stuff in the
Whitehouse is because you people take it as funny instead of criminal.

Old September 16th 08, 09:25 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Bill C

Tom Kunich wrote:
Stolen by the Democrats - 10 antique doorknobs probably worth a small
fortune. Just the sort of people you can expect to vote for Obama.

I hope nobody steals the wingnuts when the current administration
leaves.

Would't that be kidnapping, or maybe a public service?

The way that the Dems got away with stealing and destroying stuff in the
Whitehouse is because you people take it as funny instead of criminal.

Tom there should be a prperty list of the Whitehouse, and anyone
taking residence should be responsible for the stuff on it. Has never
seemed to work that way.
Bill C
Old September 17th 08, 04:02 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
SLAVE of THE STATE

Tom Kunich wrote:
Stolen by the Democrats - 10 antique doorknobs probably worth a small
fortune. Just the sort of people you can expect to vote for Obama..

I hope nobody steals the wingnuts when the current administration
leaves.

Would't that be kidnapping, or maybe a public service?

The way that the Dems got away with stealing and destroying stuff in the
Whitehouse is because you people take it as funny instead of criminal.

Tom there should be a prperty list of the Whitehouse, and anyone
taking residence should be responsible for the stuff on it. Has never
seemed to work that way.

lol.

Classic tragedy of the commons.

Solution: more commons.