My bike hanger

Old January 8th 15, 08:27 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
John Doe[_3_]

Default My bike hanger

This is a rough draft that would take one of you guys about 60 seconds
to make.

https://flic.kr/p/pMDKev

This is how the basic idea works.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjVYt_fQ5n0

In this application with only one hanger, the vertical adjustment is
limited. One possibility for using a single hanger would be to make it
sturdier. Someday I might make a rigid version. But necessity is the
mother of invention and this one including the clamp on the handlebar is
good to go here.

Currently it's used for my monitor and now also for a temporary bike
hanger.

Thanks.
Old January 8th 15, 09:25 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

scuttlebutt here at Titus sez John D is Joerg

Old January 8th 15, 11:01 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,free.usenet,free.spirit
John Doe[_3_]

I seriously hope this prolific troll has no credibility in this group,
except of course from any other trolls or its sock puppets.

--

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2015 13:25:26 -0800 (PST)
Subject: My bike hanger
From: avagadro7 gmail.com

scuttlebutt here at Titus sez John D is Joerg

Old January 11th 15, 06:28 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,free.usenet,free.spirit
Tim McNamara

On Thu, 8 Jan 2015 23:01:15 +0000 (UTC), John Doe
wrote:
I seriously hope this prolific troll has no credibility in this group,
except of course from any other trolls or its sock puppets.

Gene is well known and understood by all of us in r.b.t.
Old January 11th 15, 06:18 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,free.usenet,free.spirit
Frank Krygowski[_4_]

On 1/11/2015 1:28 AM, Tim McNamara wrote:

Gene is well known and understood by all of us in r.b.t.

Well known, anyway. Understood somewhat less often.

I save myself a lot of frustration by telling myself "If I can't
understand it, it's probably art."

Carry on, Gene.

--
- Frank Krygowski
Old January 11th 15, 07:24 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,free.usenet,free.spirit
AMuzi

wrote:
I seriously hope this prolific troll has no credibility in this group,
except of course from any other trolls or its sock puppets.

Gene is well known and understood by all of us in r.b.t.

Oracles, by their nature, are inscrutable.

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/

Old January 11th 15, 09:11 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,free.usenet,free.spirit
Ralph Barone[_3_]

wrote:
I seriously hope this prolific troll has no credibility in this group,
except of course from any other trolls or its sock puppets.

Gene is well known and understood by all of us in r.b.t.

Oracles, by their nature, are inscrutable.

I bet the ancient Greeks would have paid good money for more scrutable
Oracles.
Old January 11th 15, 09:53 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,free.usenet,free.spirit
AMuzi

wrote:
I seriously hope this prolific troll has no credibility in this group,
except of course from any other trolls or its sock puppets.

Gene is well known and understood by all of us in r.b.t.

Oracles, by their nature, are inscrutable.

I bet the ancient Greeks would have paid good money for more scrutable
Oracles.

Oh, they paid all right. Piles of talents (80lb silver ingot
the size of a man's arm) for merely nebulous, with multiple
interpretations. Sorta like Gene, actually.

Old January 11th 15, 10:40 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

I bet the ancient Greeks would have paid good money for more scrutable
Oracles.

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

better yet, novacaine.

Old January 11th 15, 11:04 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

1 April, 1971 -

Drove up to Titusville for SpaceX support. Musk's transit system idea routes along what I can do physically as a telekinetic.

The 'cutting edge' rocket landing is a natural for using good vibrations toward positive ends.

During my actual departure, took all day for prep, the mob tried preventing my leaving with jail bait. Then attacked me when I reached Titus with the usual loudspeaker and sonic gun attacks.

Prior to prep, I was attacked twice with gasoline fumes...I have what I call incipient emphysema in one lung from a poison fume fires abt 40 years ago..

We saw a weather break before launch with clouds going to clear sky then after launch again clouds n mists.

I issued an analysis based on my behavioral seismicity theory. The issue was accurate but lacked in depth background on aero fins...I started in on the fins but turned of the PC n went to sleep, the attacks fatiguing. Basic retardation.\

before launch we were surrounded by duck hunters lining up on the Titus causeway for entry onto Merrit NATIONAL WILDLIFE REFUGE at the moment we blogged into sci.geo.earthquakes.

As we were syncrownous, I decided to change the surrounding atmospheric microvolt patterns to calm the 15+ North wind fetching across the Bananana River lagoon.

Wind immediately dropped in a no wind low speed puff pattern. When I did this, the loudspeaker opened up from Titus or the nearby apartment area with the panicky voice of the mob mind reader from Fort Myers trying to unbalance my work and the SpaceX launch.

Not today at NASA KSC.

Before 9-11 of which I am a principle investigator, the same worthies stationed 11 loudspeakers around me position at Safe-T-Storage in Fort Myers Beach.

I appealed for assistance from the Justice Dept and Sheriff both turning me down in favor of mob interference.

The incidence of out of stream stuff in RBT is extremely low. We take no umbrage. Appreciate ur good witches.

Derailleur hanger Tom Anderson UK 12 May 12th 08 10:06 PM
New P&G aircraft hanger affects golf course, bike trail Garrison Hilliard General 7 July 21st 05 03:32 AM
Source for derailleur hanger for Specialized mt. bike Bill Techniques 2 January 31st 05 02:08 PM
Replaceable RD hanger? Per Elmsäter Techniques 4 September 17th 04 01:48 PM
Rear mech hanger for GT road bike? Call me Bob UK 5 August 21st 03 03:02 PM