BREATH DEEP...but not here...

Old January 13th 15, 03:20 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Default BREATH DEEP...but not here...

http://blogs.agu.org/geospace/2015/0...american-snow/
Old January 13th 15, 04:40 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
AMuzi

On 1/13/2015 9:20 AM, wrote:
http://blogs.agu.org/geospace/2015/0...american-snow/

don't eat the yellow snow.

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/

Old January 13th 15, 05:14 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
JBeattie

On Tuesday, January 13, 2015 at 8:40:09 AM UTC-8, AMuzi wrote:
On 1/13/2015 9:20 AM, wrote:
http://blogs.agu.org/geospace/2015/0...american-snow/

don't eat the yellow snow.

Some of the best snow in the US is just above the worst smog. http://www2.ucar.edu/atmosnews/persp...-mass-goes-bad
http://www2.ucar.edu/sites/default/f...3/DSC00550.jpg

Gak. http://www.deseretnews.com/article/8...on.html?pg=all

Being up the Canyons is your only escape -- that or a gas mask.

-- Jay Beattie.
Old January 13th 15, 08:02 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

On 1/13/2015 9:20 AM, wrote:
http://blogs.agu.org/geospace/2015/0...american-snow/

don't eat the yellow snow.

Some of the best snow in the US is just above the worst smog. http://www2.ucar.edu/atmosnews/persp...-mass-goes-bad
http://www2.ucar.edu/sites/default/f...3/DSC00550.jpg

Gak. http://www.deseretnews.com/article/8...on.html?pg=all

Being up the Canyons is your only escape -- that or a gas mask.

-- Jay Beattie.

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

WUZ over at Bend in GooMaps from an earthquake coordinate...WOW WHAT A GREAT PLACE...then I tried the weather forecast.

Methow Valley....

XXXXXXX XXXXX ........

I imagine Madison is downwind from plowing season all the way to Glacier NP.

Yet in looking over the national NOAA map, I cannah remeber smog warnings over SLC.

Xeric !

I was out to Merrit Island NWR where NPS laid out a lotta trails since my last visit...then I dscovered NPS was now spraying the island with a pyridine chemical...burns emerging mosquitos antennae n eyes AND MINE !

Same for the Everglades. Formed opinion the spraying isnot only condo related but Global Warming with eventual invasion of SA mosquito carried parasite fevers.

Old January 15th 15, 01:09 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

The Flatworm Report from MIT

https://newsoffice.mit.edu/2015/rain...-aerosols-0114

War: Deep, deep stuff by Carl Sagan Free Spirit, Chief of Quixotic Enterprises Techniques 7 November 10th 14 10:17 AM
DS breath tested. atriage[_6_] Racing 5 July 19th 11 12:08 AM
Liz Hatch - The Girl Has Crow Breath Mexican Low Rider Mafia Racing 5 February 6th 10 05:05 PM
Is CERTS a breath mint or a candy mint? Edward Dolan Recumbent Biking 2 July 7th 04 06:49 PM