Polish Bus Drivers

Old February 25th 10, 04:34 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.transport.buses,uk.food+drink.misc,uk.rec.driving,uk.transport
Pete Toyne

Default Polish Bus Drivers

LOL. How very true and a good idea.

http://img651.imageshack.us/img651/8668/busn.jpg

Old February 25th 10, 04:39 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.transport.buses,uk.food+drink.misc,uk.rec.driving,uk.transport
Brimstone

"Pete Toyne" wrote in message

LOL. How very true and a good idea.

http://img651.imageshack.us/img651/8668/busn.jpg

How pathetic.

Old February 25th 10, 04:49 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.transport.buses,uk.food+drink.misc,uk.rec.driving,uk.transport
Steve Fitzgerald

In message , Pete Toyne
writes

LOL. How very true and a good idea.

http://img651.imageshack.us/img651/8668/busn.jpg

Is it?

It doesn't strike me at all funny and very insulting to those who work
hard at their job no matter what their ethnic origins might be.

Maybe I just don't have your sense of, errm, 'humour'?
Old February 25th 10, 06:39 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.transport.buses,uk.food+drink.misc,uk.rec.driving,uk.transport
Steve[_13_]

More trolling ****e from Mike Reid.

Old February 25th 10, 07:13 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.transport.buses,uk.food+drink.misc,uk.rec.driving,uk.transport
Les Hemmings

What if bus drivers don't want to be shiny!

Old February 26th 10, 04:35 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.transport.buses,uk.food+drink.misc,uk.rec.driving,uk.transport
R C Nesbit

Steve Fitzgerald spoke:
In message , Pete Toyne
writes

LOL. How very true and a good idea.

http://img651.imageshack.us/img651/8668/busn.jpg

Is it?

It doesn't strike me at all funny and very insulting to those who work
hard at their job no matter what their ethnic origins might be.

Maybe I just don't have your sense of, errm, 'humour'?

Well the chap sat next to me with far to many z's in his name is ****ing
himself, and has posted the image on his Polish Community website.

Old February 26th 10, 06:25 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.transport.buses,uk.food+drink.misc,uk.rec.driving,uk.transport
Vicko Zoomba

On 25 Feb, 16:49, Steve Fitzgerald ] wrote:
In message , Pete Toyne
writes

LOL. How very true and a good idea.

http://img651.imageshack.us/img651/8668/busn.jpg

Is it?

It doesn't strike me at all funny and very insulting to those who work
hard at their job no matter what their ethnic origins might be.

Maybe I just don't have your sense of, errm, *'humour'?

Its well known up here that the Polish have no respect for our DD
limits. They're always in the paper for being ****ed in charge.

McKevvvy
Old February 27th 10, 07:08 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.transport.buses,uk.food+drink.misc,uk.rec.driving,uk.transport
Greg Kretz

Steve Fitzgerald ] wrote:

It doesn't strike me at all funny

Absolutely. This is ukfdm and food&drink is no laughing matter.

and very insulting to those who work
hard at their job no matter what their ethnic origins might be.

Resolutely.
Now if that bus was advertising those strong, smoked Polish sausages
that would be a different thing altogether.
There's even the possibility I'd want to be the driver's friend.

Driving a bus/car/bicycle/whatever transport under the influence of
sausage isn't illegal, is it?

Greg,
trying very hard to stay on topic for five groups at the same time.

--
I just might say it tonight

[No ficus = no spam]