25" Raleigh Touring Bike

Old June 17th 08, 11:03 PM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Tom Kunich

Default 25" Raleigh Touring Bike

25" Raleigh Touring Bike
Shimano drive train
27" wheels - the only thing to tour on.

$650

These bikes were made in the early 80's and were the best production touring
bikes I've ever seen. I had a 24" one that was a tad too small. I lent it to
my niece's boyfriend who left it in Europe someplace. I later built up an
Atala touring bike which isn't a great touring bike - too light and wobbles
a great deal. Then I found this 25" Kodiak and thought that I'd hit paydirt.
Trouble is that I simply don't tour enough to make it worth my while keeping
yet another bike around. So I'm selling this absolutely great touring bike
at less than cost.

If you're interested let me know and I'll send off some good pictures of it.
The paint is a bit rough but not horribly so. From 10 feet away it still
looks good.