What is wrong with you guys?!?!

Old July 15th 10, 01:10 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Jimmy July

Default What is wrong with you guys?!?!

Are you guys all INSANE!?!?! After all Lance Armstrong has done for the
sport of cycling and millions of cancer survivors, how can you stand to
see your own faces in the mirror?

Every one of you is caught up in unproven gossip and innuendo, all
designed to pull the man down to your level. None of you have ever
accomplished a damned thing and you're just jealous of someone who has!
Old July 15th 10, 01:22 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Cicero Venatio

Jimmy July wrote:
Are you guys all INSANE!?!?! After all Lance Armstrong has done for the
sport of cycling and millions of cancer survivors, how can you stand to
see your own faces in the mirror?

Every one of you is caught up in unproven gossip and innuendo, all
designed to pull the man down to your level. None of you have ever
accomplished a damned thing and you're just jealous of someone who has!

---------
I've grown old reading rbr, arguing from the Big Mig to the Pistolero,
it has gone full circle and I just want to all end. If I could only get
those years back.
Old July 15th 10, 01:24 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
B. Lafferty[_3_]

On 7/14/2010 8:10 PM, Jimmy July wrote:
Are you guys all INSANE!?!?! After all Lance Armstrong has done for the
sport of cycling and millions of cancer survivors, how can you stand to
see your own faces in the mirror?

Every one of you is caught up in unproven gossip and innuendo, all
designed to pull the man down to your level. None of you have ever
accomplished a damned thing and you're just jealous of someone who has!

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us.
Old July 15th 10, 01:51 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Steve Freides[_2_]

Jimmy July wrote:
Are you guys all INSANE!?!?! After all Lance Armstrong has done for
the sport of cycling and millions of cancer survivors, how can you
stand to see your own faces in the mirror?

Every one of you is caught up in unproven gossip and innuendo, all
designed to pull the man down to your level. None of you have ever
accomplished a damned thing and you're just jealous of someone who
has!

Not every one of us, just a few like Brain Laff-at-me.

-S-

Old July 15th 10, 04:36 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Henry[_4_]

On Jul 15, 12:10*pm, Jimmy July wrote:
Are you guys all INSANE!?!?! After all Lance Armstrong has done for the
sport of cycling and millions of cancer survivors, how can you stand to
see your own faces in the mirror?

Every one of you is caught up in unproven gossip and innuendo, all
designed to pull the man down to your level. None of you have ever
accomplished a damned thing and you're just jealous of someone who has!

don't feed the trolls. Do it again and I'll reach through the screen
and bitch-slap you
Old July 15th 10, 10:39 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Betty[_2_]

Cicero Venatio wrote:
I've grown old reading rbr, arguing from the Big Mig to the Pistolero,
it has gone full circle and I just want to all end.

Give me your pid and I'll kill -9 you.
Old July 15th 10, 10:51 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Uncle Dave

On Jul 15, 1:10*am, Jimmy July wrote:

Are you guys all INSANE!?!?! After all Lance Armstrong has done for the
sport of cycling and millions of cancer survivors, how can you stand to
see your own faces in the mirror?

Just out of interest, what has Armstrong being a cancer survivor to do
with anything? Are you saying that he should be above criticism or
gossip? He chose to come back a different rider, nobody asked him
to. I preferred the ballsy in-your-face pre-cancer version. At least
he used to try and win proper races then. Cancer really screwed his
head up, but if he decided to do some serious racing again, well, I'd
forgive him.

UD
Old July 15th 10, 05:03 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Anton Berlin

On Jul 14, 7:10*pm, Jimmy July wrote:
Are you guys all INSANE!?!?! After all Lance Armstrong has done for the
sport of cycling and millions of cancer survivors, how can you stand to
see your own faces in the mirror?

Every one of you is caught up in unproven gossip and innuendo, all
designed to pull the man down to your level. None of you have ever
accomplished a damned thing and you're just jealous of someone who has!

Silly ****, as soon as you stop gargling Lance's ball sack come back
and post something less hero-worshippy and frankly less down right gay
for a grown man to put into a public space.
Old July 15th 10, 05:46 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
A. Dumas

You know the video, right? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fow7iUaKrq4
Old July 15th 10, 06:54 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Anton Berlin

On Jul 15, 11:46*am, "A. Dumas" wrote:
Betty wrote:
Give me your pid and I'll kill -9 you.

You know the video, right?http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fow7iUaKrq4

Holy **** guys and I thought the worst example of a nerd was when I
was teaching a friend's son how to drive a manual transmission and he
kept referring to the gearshift as a 'joystick'.

Those Stanford nerds are really pathetic.