Who's Jealous???

Old July 12th 03, 09:09 AM
paco

Default Who's Jealous???

You know, in a theoretical sense, having only one main company that
sells unicycles is a bad thing. What we're facing here is a monopoly,
or at best, an oligopoly, with a few companies running the show. This
means that they could treat the customers any way they want and charge
whatever they want, and if we want the unicycles, we'll put up with it
all.
But Unicycle.com is a great company. Although I have never met any of
the people in charge in person, you can really tell that they care about
what they do, and they care about other unicyclists. Unicycle.com has
done more for the sport of unicycling than almost any other group I can
think of. If it weren't for them, I'd still be riding my POSchwinn with
a 2" knobby tire or go buy myself another cottered Savage with the
wonderful Savage seats.
Thank you Drummonds. Thank you for not being evil people and exploiting
the masses.

--
paco - Creator of the "BUni"

There's a time to think and a time to unicycle.
paco's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3715

Old July 12th 03, 09:19 AM
jagur

paco wrote:
*If it weren't for them, I'd still be riding my POSchwinn with a 2"
knobby tire or go buy myself another cottered Savage with the
wonderful Savage seats.*

as great as uni.com is as a resorce like no other,your personal thanx
sould go to Steve Howard.unless there is somthing i dont know here,SH
donated that uni purely out of kindness and without any affiliation.

--
jagur - Random Unicyclist

-searching for the real one wheel deal,the one that wont but will...
all i ask is one rotation,on this vision of singular creation...-[image:
http://www.unicyclist.com/gallery/al...luestripe.gif]

Old July 12th 03, 03:59 PM
paco

jagur wrote:
*as great as uni.com is as a resorce like no other,your personal thanx
sould go to Steve Howard.unless there is somthing i dont know here,SH
donated that uni purely out of kindness and without any affiliation. *

Good point. I stand corrected. Although I got the rest of the parts
from Unicycle.com, I technically could have gotten all that from a local
bike shop. Thank you Steve Howard for my beautiful 'Frame and hub'
(http://tinyurl.com/gqfk)!

Old July 12th 03, 05:12 PM
chirokid

jagur wrote:
*your personal thanx sould go to Steve Howard, unless... *

This, once again, proves Paco's lack of gratefulness. Another great
reason he should pack that ugly Shock-ness Monster up and send it to me.

I would be grateful, and ugly vehicles fit right in here in East
Tennessee. I'll keep my eye out for that big brown truck.
--chirokid--

--
chirokid
chirokid's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4140