merry christmas!

Old December 5th 07, 02:11 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
datakoll

Default merry christmas!

http://news.yahoo.com/comics/tankmcn...NoLg1SJCcD_b4F
Old December 9th 07, 08:51 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
datakoll

einstein quote-

"A clever person solves a problem. A wise person avoids it"
Old December 10th 07, 03:17 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

On Dec 5, 3:11 am, datakoll wrote:
http://news.yahoo.com/comics/tankmcn...ZqT.zcNoLg1SJC...

This is what I'll be doing for Christmas: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbFFltjoGdI

-ilan
Old December 10th 07, 12:21 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Ryan Cousineau

In article
,
wrote:

On Dec 5, 3:11 am, datakoll wrote:
http://news.yahoo.com/comics/tankmcn...ZqT.zcNoLg1SJC...

This is what I'll be doing for Christmas:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbFFltjoGdI

-ilan

If I didn't know about Mogen David, I might consider converting!

Of course, good Catholic boys get Benedictine, Frangelico, Trappist
ales, and Chartreuse.

And bacon. I'm not giving up bacon.

"My scenarios may give the impression I could be an excellent crook.
Not true - I am a talented lawyer." - Sandy in rec.bicycles.racing

Merry Christmas! wafflycat UK 5 December 25th 06 08:29 AM
merry christmas kris.lee Unicycling 17 December 25th 06 07:58 AM
MERRY CHRISTMAS Colorado Bicycler General 6 December 25th 05 10:07 PM
Merry Christmas JD... Bob R. Mountain Biking 3 December 21st 04 09:22 PM