Center zip mummy bags better than side zip?

Old December 5th 10, 07:06 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Default Center zip mummy bags better than side zip?

I recently bought a SIDE zip mummy bag

Now I have found out that CENTER zip bags exist after
the fact.

To me it looks like center zip would be way more user
friendly? True?

Bottom line: has anyone had both styles and can give me
some feedback?

TIA
Old December 6th 10, 04:40 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Clive George wrote:

Cuddling opportunities seem higher with the side zip, and it seems to
work fine in all other ways.

Seems like side zip is a real hassle in controlling
body temp to me
Old December 6th 10, 08:53 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
DirtRoadie

On Dec 6, 9:40*am, wrote:
Clive George wrote:
Cuddling opportunities seem higher with the side zip, and it seems to
work fine in all other ways.

Seems like side zip is a real hassle in controlling
body temp to me

Guess that depends on how much "controlling body temp" means being
able to avoid overheating vs. staying warm enough in the first place.
DR
Old December 6th 10, 09:41 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

DirtRoadie wrote:

Guess that depends on how much "controlling body temp" means being
able to avoid overheating vs. staying warm enough in the first place.

True

But I'm thinking in terms of summer and desert
temps..... not winter and alpine

Bags .. BAGS ... BaGs ... STorage ,, seat/handlebar/etc etc question Sir Thomas of Cannondale General 4 October 27th 07 06:06 PM
Wanted: Complete Bike in a 57cm Center to Center Seat Tube John Berenyi Marketplace 2 July 6th 07 01:10 PM
Mummy, what is it??? saam Unicycling 27 August 2nd 06 06:00 PM
Mummy, what is it??? tomtrevor Unicycling 0 July 31st 06 11:25 AM