Curious -- Why Do You Continue To Stay With ARBR

Old November 13th 04, 12:20 PM
Edward Dolan

"Larry Varney" wrote in message
Edward Dolan wrote:
"Larry Varney" wrote in message

Edward Dolan wrote:

[...]

Larry Varney just kill files anyone who crosses him. That is what it
comes down to. Why he is still here is a mystery. He is the ultimate
moderator, a liberal tyrant who would control speech that he disagrees
with. I am not too different in that respect myself. I would like to
shut up all the liberals in the world, but I do not put a gloss on it by
pontificating about politeness and other irrelevant matters. Larry would
like me to shut up; I would like him to shut up. So what else is new?

I have kill-filed no one, whether they "cross" me or not. I do not wish
to control anyone's speech, though it would benefit some immensely. And
it has nothing to do with whether or not they agree with me: childish,
vulgar, crude behavior is wrong, no matter whether they are in agreement
with me or not.
And if you think anyone believes that this has anything to do with
politics, "liberal vs. conservative", you're wrong. You really don't
want us to believe that crude, vulgar, childish and boorish behavior and
speech is a conservative thing, do you?

Liberals are the most rude discourteous folks ever to come down the pike.
They all have a killer instinct and most of them are fairly articulate
into the bargain. When the going gets rough, they will resort to name
calling at the drop of a hat. However, when they encounter me they are up
against a phenomenon because I know where they are coming from and how
they think and feel. And so I beat them to the punch. I can them a
******* before they can call me a *******. I have never been wrong about
them yet.

You are an example of a preacher. You pretend to take the high road but
you are a killer like all the rest of your liberal brethren.
Pontificating won't work with me because I know what you are really like.
You want me to shut up - period. All this blather about "behavior" is
nothing but another way for you to lord it over everyone with which you
disagree.

Let's face it, I disagree with you about most things and I am up front
about it and I do not pull any punches, not with you or anyone else. We
are all adults here and I do not see any reason why I should not say
exactly what I think about anything that is on my mind in my own
inimitable way. Too bad we don't see eye to eye, but that is life. I
don't like your style either, but I don't make a big issue out of it. I
just accept it and get on with things. You should do the same.

Dolan, grow up. It's not a matter of disagreeing, but of being
disagreeable. I have several friends with whom I've argued about politics,
food, favorite vacation spots, etc. - and none of us feel that it's
necessary to use vulgarity. That is childish. And this nonsensical ranting
about "killer instinct" - absolutely hilarious, and stupid to boot. No
one is buying it, just as no one is buying your political excuses for your
behavior.
And no, I'm not a preacher. I am not pretending to take the high road. I
am taking it right out in the open: vulgarity is seldom necessary, and
blaming others for your behavior is just typical of those who refuse to
take responsibility for themselves.
The "going" has not gotten rough, Dolan; it's just that you have become
a tiresome, repetitive and obnoxious joke. You behave like a spoiled,
self-centered, irresponsible and vulgar child, and you want to claim it's
someone else's fault. It's not. You have made your own pile of dung, and
it's up to you to pull yourself out of it - not throw it by the handfuls
at everyone around you.

Preacher types like Varney are most likely born and not made. Imagine how
good he must feel about himself with all that blather about vulgarity, etc.
It is the ultimate hypocrisy of all liberals to effect this disguise.

The truth is that I return what I receive. Liberals always think they have a
God given right to dish it out, but they sure can't take it. But I just love
it when they try to take the high road after they are done cussing and
swearing at you and calling you every name in the book. They have met their
Waterloo when they tangle with me because I know them for what they are. I
refuse to let any of them get lower than me. I get right on their level
which is snake level. Most conservatives won't stoop low enough to do
battle with liberals and consequently leave the field to them. But I won't
do that.

Varney has never recovered from the revelation that I can be as big a
******* as him. And so he transforms himself into a holier than thou
preacher man. I just love it. Keep it up Varney, but please, only on
Sundays!

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota

PS. Love that bit about the dung. Why is it that all liberals seem to have
**** on their brain all the time? Or is it that they have **** for brains?

Old November 13th 04, 12:41 PM
Edward Dolan

wrote in message
Joe Keenan wrote:
: I'm curious why folks stay with this newsgroup given that any thread
: is immediately subject to contamination. (I'm being kind) Yup, I'm a
: "usta be" and just stopped in to see if things had changed in a few
: months.

It must be the intelligent, knowledgeable, mature posters that
make me come back again and again... :-)

Flamewars can be fun at times too, if only for the absurdity of
the people involved.

All of my life I have been above the fray. I refused to argue with anyone
about anything because I was confident in my own opinions and regarded
anyone who did not think as I thought to be ignorant. I still think that,
but I wanted to test myself in the arena of argument. Usenet affords anyone
this opportunity without the danger of getting punched in the nose.

The arguments do get absurd almost all the time because both parties are
taking the ball and running with it. There is no moderator present to keep
us on track. You see the same thing happening on talk radio and some TV talk
shows where the moderator steps back and lets the antagonists have a go at
one another. It is just human nature at play of course.

But it is one thing to sit on the side lines and observe this and quite
another to be one of the combatants. The thing that strikes me most about
all this foolishness is the futility of it. Thank God we can have elections
in democracies and settle things - at least for a few years until the next
election comes around.

The only way in my life that I have ever made up my mind how to think about
anything is by quietly reading about the subject via books and magazines.
All this verbal argument on Usenet is but sound and fury, signifying
nothing.

Old November 13th 04, 02:08 PM
Larry Varney

Edward Dolan wrote:
snip

Preacher types like Varney are most likely born and not made. Imagine how
good he must feel about himself with all that blather about vulgarity, etc.
It is the ultimate hypocrisy of all liberals to effect this disguise.

The truth is that I return what I receive. Liberals always think they have a
God given right to dish it out, but they sure can't take it. But I just love
it when they try to take the high road after they are done cussing and
swearing at you and calling you every name in the book.

Absolute nonsense and lies, Dolan. I have never cussed and swore at you.
Ever. And the "every name in the book" - only the ones that fit. Look them up
in the dictionary some time.

They have met their
Waterloo when they tangle with me because I know them for what they are. I
refuse to let any of them get lower than me.

Don't worry, very few people will ever beat you at that.

I get right on their level
which is snake level. Most conservatives won't stoop low enough to do
battle with liberals and consequently leave the field to them. But I won't
do that.

Varney has never recovered from the revelation that I can be as big a
******* as him. And so he transforms himself into a holier than thou
preacher man.

There was no "revelation", Dolan - it's common knowledge that you are the
biggest. And as for my "transform[ing]" myself - what are you talking about? I
have never portrayed myself as anything other than what I always have been. Are
you engaging in another weasel subterfuge, distraction? Making a baseless claim
in the hopes that people will be distracted from your obvious guilt?

I just love it. Keep it up Varney, but please, only on
Sundays!

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota

PS. Love that bit about the dung. Why is it that all liberals seem to have
**** on their brain all the time? Or is it that they have **** for brains?

You continue with this attempt to cast your depravity and moral degeneracy
in some sort of political aspect. It doesn't work, Dolan. Liberal or
conservative, Republican or Democrat, you are morally reprehensible. You try to
glory in the fact that you are lower than everyone else, "snake level" as you
call it. You are king of your own dung heap, Dolan, so if there's any political
aspect to your condition, that's all there is.

--
Larry Varney
Cold Spring, KY

Old November 13th 04, 02:44 PM
Edward Dolan

"Larry Varney" wrote in message
[...]
You continue with this attempt to cast your depravity and moral
degeneracy in some sort of political aspect. It doesn't work, Dolan.
Liberal or conservative, Republican or Democrat, you are morally
reprehensible. You try to glory in the fact that you are lower than
everyone else, "snake level" as you call it. You are king of your own dung
heap, Dolan, so if there's any political aspect to your condition, that's
all there is.

I believe what I was saying is that I can get just as low as you and your
ilk. Since all liberals like you are scum there is never any reason to
elevate the discussion. It would simply be over your head if I did. I will
stay in the dung heap with you as long as it takes. I may even start
preaching at you. We conservatives do this with much more conviction and
zest than you liberals. I will effect an attitude of high dungeon which will
put your measly efforts to shame.

Varney can't see himself as I see him.That is a condition that is common to
most of mankind, but especially to liberals like him. And it doesn't do
these retards any good to look in the mirror either. They think they look
just fine. But he does not look just fine to me. He looks like a depraved
Santa Claus and he acts like one too. When he is not ogling young girls who
are more than half his age, then he is pontificating about how holier than
thou he is. It is nothing but rank hypocrisy from beginning to end of
course, but that is ever the way with these liberals. Did you ever see such
a whiner in your entire life.They can dish it out, but they can't take it.

I don't know which is worse, being lectured by a liberal on moral issues or
discussing politics with them. I think of the two, I prefer the political
discussions as I do not like lectures by degenerates who do not have a clue
about any kind of morality, individual or public. It is the equivalent of
the Devil trying to teach morality to God.

--
Regards,

Ed Dolan the God - Minnesota

Old November 13th 04, 04:24 PM
Larry Varney

Edward Dolan wrote:
snip

I believe what I was saying is that I can get just as low as you and your
ilk.

No, that's not what you wrote. No one knows what you were saying at the time,
though.

Since all liberals like you are scum there is never any reason to
elevate the discussion. It would simply be over your head if I did. I will
stay in the dung heap with you as long as it takes.

"As long as it takes" - for what? For readers of this newsgroup to tire of
your vulgarities and leave? To tune you out with kill-files? For you to take
responsibility for your behavior, instead of blaming it on everyone else? For
you to finally GROW UP?

I may even start
preaching at you. We conservatives do this with much more conviction and
zest than you liberals. I will effect an attitude of high dungeon which will
put your measly efforts to shame.

Varney can't see himself as I see him.That is a condition that is common to
most of mankind, but especially to liberals like him.

It's called reality, Dolan, rather than obfuscation, denial and lying.

And it doesn't do
these retards any good to look in the mirror either. They think they look
just fine. But he does not look just fine to me. He looks like a depraved
Santa Claus and he acts like one too. When he is not ogling young girls who
are more than half his age,

You may prefer females that are less than half your age, but I prefer them
to be older. Yours is the way of degeneracy, and if the foundation for it being
held to be immoral and illegal in most civilized societies.

then he is pontificating about how holier than
thou he is. It is nothing but rank hypocrisy from beginning to end of
course, but that is ever the way with these liberals. Did you ever see such
a whiner in your entire life.They can dish it out, but they can't take it.

No dishing it out from this poster, Dolan. The curse words, the vulgarities,
the bigotry - these are all from you. But it's just another example of how you
continue to try to escape responsibility for your own actions by blaming
everyone else. Grow up, Dolan.

I don't know which is worse, being lectured by a liberal on moral issues or
discussing politics with them. I think of the two, I prefer the political
discussions as I do not like lectures by degenerates who do not have a clue
about any kind of morality, individual or public. It is the equivalent of
the Devil trying to teach morality to God.

You differentiate between "individual" and "public" morality? Is this some
religion of your own? Or are you going to show us a new version of the Ten
Commandments, perhaps, with asterisks denoting which are for "public" morality,
and which are for "individual"?

Old November 13th 04, 11:53 PM
Edward Dolan

"Larry Varney" wrote in message
Edward Dolan wrote:
snip

I believe what I was saying is that I can get just as low as you and your
ilk.

No, that's not what you wrote. No one knows what you were saying at the
time, though.

We sure as hell will never know now because you do not know how to edit. If
you are going to snip and then make a comment about something that has
been snipped ... well, just how stupid can you get! You have proven over and
over to me that you do not know how to edit. You either include the entire
post than you should have. The reason that you do not know how to edit is
that you do not know how to think. The two go together.

Now this dumb bell will go back and try to resurrect what he should have
given more thought to in the first place. He is worse than Jon Meinecke that
way.

Since all liberals like you are scum there is never any reason to
elevate the discussion. It would simply be over your head if I did. I
will stay in the dung heap with you as long as it takes.

"As long as it takes" - for what? For readers of this newsgroup to tire
of your vulgarities and leave? To tune you out with kill-files? For you to
take responsibility for your behavior, instead of blaming it on everyone
else? For you to finally GROW UP?

As long it takes for you to tire of the dung heap and leave. I will never
leave first because that is what all liberals like you count on. Here is one
conservative that can out last you in the dung heap.

I may even start
preaching at you. We conservatives do this with much more conviction and
zest than you liberals. I will effect an attitude of high dungeon which
will put your measly efforts to shame.

Varney can't see himself as I see him.That is a condition that is common
to most of mankind, but especially to liberals like him.

It's called reality, Dolan, rather than obfuscation, denial and lying.

those rose tinted glasses.

A liberal's favorite name calling for a conservative is liar, bigot and
racist. A conservative's favorite name calling for a liberal is jackass,
asshole and scoundrel. I leave it to the reader which is worse.

And it doesn't do
these retards any good to look in the mirror either. They think they look
just fine. But he does not look just fine to me. He looks like a depraved
Santa Claus and he acts like one too. When he is not ogling young girls
who are more than half his age,

That should have been ... "LESS than half his age" of course.

You may prefer females that are less than half your age, but I prefer
them to be older. Yours is the way of degeneracy, and if the foundation
for it being held to be immoral and illegal in most civilized societies.

Nope, too late Varney. We have all seen pictures of you with young girls
that you posted yourself on BROL. There you are big as life hiding behind
your scruffy white beard, looking like an evil Santa Claus, surrounded by
innocent young girls. It sent shivers up and down my spine. You should be
ashamed of yourself - a man your age!

then he is pontificating about how holier than
thou he is. It is nothing but rank hypocrisy from beginning to end of
course, but that is ever the way with these liberals. Did you ever see
such a whiner in your entire life.They can dish it out, but they can't
take it.

No dishing it out from this poster, Dolan. The curse words, the
vulgarities, the bigotry - these are all from you. But it's just another
example of how you continue to try to escape responsibility for your own
actions by blaming everyone else. Grow up, Dolan.

I personify the wisdom of the ages. There is no one on this group older and
wiser than me. If I try to do any growing up, as you put it, it will be
right into my grave.

I don't know which is worse, being lectured by a liberal on moral issues
or discussing politics with them. I think of the two, I prefer the
political discussions as I do not like lectures by degenerates who do not
have a clue about any kind of morality, individual or public. It is the
equivalent of the Devil trying to teach morality to God.

You differentiate between "individual" and "public" morality? Is this
some religion of your own? Or are you going to show us a new version of
the Ten Commandments, perhaps, with asterisks denoting which are for
"public" morality, and which are for "individual"?

There is a huge difference between individual morality and public morality,
but I am too tired and weary to explain it to you. Go educate yourself - you
numskull!

--
Regards,

Ed Dolan the Wise - Minnesota

Old November 14th 04, 01:43 AM
Larry Varney

Edward Dolan wrote:
"Larry Varney" wrote in message

Edward Dolan wrote:
snip

I believe what I was saying is that I can get just as low as you and your
ilk.

No, that's not what you wrote. No one knows what you were saying at the
time, though.

We sure as hell will never know now because you do not know how to edit. If
you are going to snip and then make a comment about something that has
been snipped ... well, just how stupid can you get!

Actually, the snip was already there when YOU made YOUR comment about what
you were saying. Can't you see that?

[...]

And you are at it again, Dolan: spouting lies that are easily proven to be
just that. There are NO pictures of me, on BROL or elsewhere, with young girls.
Surrounded or singly, they aren't there. Period. You are a liar, Dolan.

[...]

Of course there's a "huge differene" between individual and public morality.
It's called "situational ethics" by some, and a "double standard" by others. Go
ahead, Dolan, explain to us how something can be moral individually but not
publicly, or vice-versa.
Of course, I keep forgetting: you are the God of your own religion, the
religion of the bigot, the liar, the crude and the vulgar. Of course you would
have multiple, separate moralities. It's so convenient! And you replaced all
of the commandments of other relgions, with just one:
Sui Generis. Right, Dolan?

Old November 14th 04, 06:18 AM
Edward Dolan

"Larry Varney" wrote in message
Edward Dolan wrote:

[...]
Nope, too late Varney. We have all seen pictures of you with young girls
that you posted yourself on BROL. There you are big as life hiding behind
your scruffy white beard, looking like an evil Santa Claus, surrounded by
innocent young girls. It sent shivers up and down my spine. You should be
ashamed of yourself - a man your age!

And you are at it again, Dolan: spouting lies that are easily proven to
be just that. There are NO pictures of me, on BROL or elsewhere, with
young girls. Surrounded or singly, they aren't there. Period. You are a
liar, Dolan.

Not unless you have deleted them. I think it was in connection with a tour
you were doing. You are the old white bearded guy with several young gals
around you. You are looking very happy and contented, but I cannot imagine
what about as those gals were obviously just humoring an old coot his
fancies. Damn! I wish I had saved that photo to My Documents but I was too
repelled by it to even think of saving it.
[...]

[...]

I was thinkign of liberals who are actually quite moral in theri individual
personl lives but are quite immoral in their public lives as indicated by
how thery vote and think about pulci matters. Those who make excuse for
Mulsim terroirts and Palistinian terroists for instance. Those who think
Fraqnce is OK even though they betray the West by stanindg by Saddam and
therby in effect caseu a war. that coudo have been avoided if theyr ahd
sided with us int eh first instance. Teh list just goes on and on. AGint,
these liberal enablelers of terroist and tyrnats may be moral in theri
individual lives, but theyr are highly immor in theri public lives.

Old November 14th 04, 06:31 AM
Edward Dolan

"Edward Dolan" wrote in message news:...

"Larry Varney" wrote in message
Edward Dolan wrote:

[...]
[...]

repelled by it to even think of saving it. But I ask you, am I likely to
make up something like this?
[...]

[...]

I was thinking of liberals who are actually quite moral in their
individual personal lives but are quite immoral in their public lives as
indicated by how they vote and think about public matters. Those who make
excuses for Muslim terrorists and Palestinian suicide bombers for
instance. Those who think France is OK even though they betrayed the West
by standing by Sadaam and thereby in effect causing a war that could have
been avoided if they had sided with us in the first instance. The list
just goes on and on. Again, these liberal enablelers of evil may be moral
in their individual lives, but they are highly immoral in their public
lives.

Of course, I keep forgetting: you are the God of your own religion, the
religion of the bigot, the liar, the crude and the vulgar. Of course you
would have multiple, separate moralities. It's so convenient! And you
replaced all of the commandments of other relgions, with just one:
Sui Generis. Right, Dolan?

Please, enough flattery in one post. You are starting to embarrass me. Just
admire me; you do not have to worship me. I am a secularist, not a
religionist.

--
Regards,

Ed Dolan the All Wise and All Knowing - Minnesota

Old November 14th 04, 06:42 AM
Edward Dolan

"Edward Dolan" wrote in message news:...
I was thinkign of liberals who are actually quite moral in theri
individual personl lives but are quite immoral in their public lives as
indicated by how thery vote and think about pulci matters. Those who make
excuse for Mulsim terroirts and Palistinian terroists for instance. Those
who think Fraqnce is OK even though they betray the West by stanindg by
Saddam and therby in effect caseu a war. that coudo have been avoided if
theyr ahd sided with us int eh first instance. Teh list just goes on and
on. AGint, these liberal enablelers of terroist and tyrnats may be moral
in theri individual lives, but theyr are highly immor in theri public
lives.

Whoops! Hit Send instead of Spell Check.

Now do you believe me when I tell you that I do not know how to type. I
spend 2 minutes composing my message and then I spend 20 minutes getting
all the typos out of it. Most of the time it hardly seems worth the effort.
But I like to read what I have written even if no one else does.

--
Regards,

Ed Dolan the Typist - Minnesota