Ballpark $ on cutting down cranks and retapping?

Old December 17th 13, 03:41 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Scott Gordo

Default Ballpark $ on cutting down cranks and retapping?

Howdy,

I have a friend who's looking for some Origin-8 145mm triple cranks. He hasn't had much luck. So my questions a

1. Any of you shop guys holding?
2. Has anyone had, say, something like Sora 175's cut and tapped? How much would it cost?

Haven't checked in in a while, hope all's good and happy holidays.

/s