Madison Bicycle News

Old September 7th 17, 10:45 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
AMuzi

Default Madison Bicycle News

http://www.channel3000.com/news/crim...eves/617570080
--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/

Old September 8th 17, 05:09 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Frank Krygowski[_4_]

On 9/8/2017 8:39 AM, AMuzi wrote:

Leavitt and researchers[1] report dope dealing mostly pays well below
minimum wage although management (like the guy brokering your
acquaintance's Corvettes) did much better. I assume here that the
available labor pool for both is similar, i.e., if a guy's not doing
well at car theft he might switch over to dope dealing. I could be wrong
in that.

[1]https://www.alibris.com/booksearch?title=freakonomics&mtype=B
An excellent read, well worth the $1 going rate!

I second that book recommendation.

--
- Frank Krygowski

Bicycle News [email protected] Techniques 0 November 10th 14 04:17 AM
MADISON CITY BICYCLE COORDINATOR datakoll Techniques 2 August 5th 13 01:30 PM
Chinese bicycle news AMuzi Techniques 5 March 1st 13 02:48 PM
BICYCLE DEATH NEWS 3 datakoll Techniques 1 April 22nd 08 03:37 AM
Not Dead: Helmeted Bicycle Rider in Madison, Wisconsin Hoodini Racing 0 May 16th 07 05:28 PM