Cyclists weapon

Old August 20th 05, 07:26 AM
Tony Raven

Default Cyclists weapon

From this weeks BBC ten facts - the answer for cyclists to those pesky
motorists:

1. A US Patent has been granted for a "toy gas-fired missile and
launcher assembly" (US patent 6,055,910). The gas in question? Colonic
gas generated by the user

;-)
--
Tony

Anon
Old August 20th 05, 08:56 AM
Brian G

Tony Raven wrote:
From this weeks BBC ten facts - the answer for cyclists to those pesky
motorists:

1. A US Patent has been granted for a "toy gas-fired missile and
launcher assembly" (US patent 6,055,910). The gas in question? Colonic
gas generated by the user

;-)

Yes, that would put the wind up 'em.

--
Brian G
Old August 20th 05, 09:48 AM
Nick Kew

Tony Raven wrote:
From this weeks BBC ten facts - the answer for cyclists to those pesky
motorists:

1. A US Patent has been granted for a "toy gas-fired missile and
launcher assembly" (US patent 6,055,910). The gas in question? Colonic
gas generated by the user

Hehe.

Hmmm, given that urine is sterile, is there a US (or other) patent
on a method for antiseptic treatment of road rash?

--
Not me guv
Old August 20th 05, 11:42 AM
Iain Archer

Tony Raven wrote on Sat, 20 Aug 2005
From this weeks BBC ten facts - the answer for cyclists to those pesky
motorists:

1. A US Patent has been granted for a "toy gas-fired missile and
launcher assembly" (US patent 6,055,910). The gas in question? Colonic
gas generated by the user

I don't know what the patenter is on, but the abstract talks about
launching the missile "into space".
--
Iain Archer To email, please use Reply-To address
Old August 20th 05, 01:20 PM
Orienteer

"Iain Archer" wrote in message
Tony Raven wrote on Sat, 20 Aug 2005
From this weeks BBC ten facts - the answer for cyclists to those pesky
motorists:

1. A US Patent has been granted for a "toy gas-fired missile and
launcher assembly" (US patent 6,055,910). The gas in question? Colonic
gas generated by the user

I don't know what the patenter is on, but the abstract talks about
launching the missile "into space".
--
Iain Archer To email, please use Reply-To address

Perhaps the applicant is Heinz.......