be a hero

Old August 18th 09, 03:05 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides,uk.rec.cycling
ComandanteBanana

Default be a hero

On Aug 17, 9:37*pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"ComandanteBanana" wrote in message

Originally Posted by twiant
"heres my question, how come they have to be Americans to be fat and
lazy. Have you ever seen another country with fat people? Look at
Italy or like Germany."

I think the disease started here and spread over there. It's like the
swine flu started in Mexico and now it's all over.

Remember, stupidity is highly contagious and mostly spread around via
TV.

CB is spreading stupidity around on Usenet via the cycling newsgroups.
Unfortunately for him, these groups are already stupid enough without his
contributions.

You already show incoherence in your babble. You should have said
"fortunately" instead of unfortunately.

Anyway, what we need is someone who's already tired of life (you sound
like you do) to step out and do "what a man gotta do" for the
revolution. You'll be a hero and we will forget your stupidity...

In a land where SUVs rule, it may seem counterintuitive or even stupid
to ride a bike... But a man gotta do, what a man gotta do.

Old August 18th 09, 10:07 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides,uk.rec.cycling
ComandanteBanana

Default ComandanteBanana is an infecting, sick-minded, phlegmyhippopotamus!

On Aug 18, 12:01*pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"ComandanteBanana" wrote in message

On Aug 17, 9:37 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:

"ComandanteBanana" wrote in message

Originally Posted by twiant
"heres my question, how come they have to be Americans to be fat and
lazy. Have you ever seen another country with fat people? Look at
Italy or like Germany."

I think the disease started here and spread over there. It's like the
swine flu started in Mexico and now it's all over.

Remember, stupidity is highly contagious and mostly spread around via
TV.

CB is spreading stupidity around on Usenet via the cycling newsgroups.
Unfortunately for him, these groups are already stupid enough without his
contributions.
You already show incoherence in your babble. You should have said

"fortunately" instead of unfortunately.

No, you freaking moron! It is unfortunate for you since, despite your best
efforts, you are unable to dumb down these newsgroups even more. They are
already dumb enough without you.

Anyway, what we need is someone who's already tired of life (you sound

like you do) to step out and do "what a man gotta do" for the
revolution. You'll be a hero and we will forget your stupidity...

I am waiting for an enraged motorist to run you down and kill you dead while
you are taking the lane on your bicycle - like the dummkopf that you are. If
and when that happens it will be good riddance to bad rubbish.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka
Saint Edward the Great - Order of the Perpetual Sorrows - Minnesota- Hide quoted text -

Why don't you tell us about yourself, ARE YOU FAT OR LAZY?

We already know you are stupid.

Old August 20th 09, 01:03 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides,uk.rec.cycling
Edward Dolan

"ComandanteBanana" wrote in message
On Aug 18, 12:01 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
[...]
I am waiting for an enraged motorist to run you down and kill you dead
while
you are taking the lane on your bicycle - like the dummkopf that you are.
If
and when that happens it will be good riddance to bad rubbish.

Why don't you tell us about yourself, ARE YOU FAT OR LAZY?

We already know you are stupid.

You are at least too stupid and lazy to properly edit a post. As for being
fat, I have never met an American over the age of 30 who was not at least 20
lbs. overweight.

I have at least 12,000 posts to various Usenet newsgroups which Google has
had the good sense to preserve for all eternity. After you have read all of
those 12,000 posts you will be prepared to talk to me. Now get busy and
become educated. Why remain a dunce all of your miserable life - you
confounded wretch!

Old August 20th 09, 05:01 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides,uk.rec.cycling
ComandanteBanana

Default Drivers have a bad digestion, they get angry and pick on...cylists!

"Driving makes you angry..."

I like the above quote, but I'd add...

"and riding makes you hungry!"

I don't know what use we could make of that deep quotation, but
everytime I eat the wrong food and have a heavy digestion... riding is
the cure. Not Pepto-Bismol.

Think about it: Drivers have a bad digestion, they get angry and pick
on... cylists!

Old August 22nd 09, 03:22 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides,uk.rec.cycling
ComandanteBanana

Default COUCH POTATOES are happier than anyone else?

Originally Posted by spezi3
"As someone said earlier, the reason people are getting so fat in the
States (and Western Europe too) is that calories in are exceeding
calories out. In the town where I live in southeastern Germany, so
many people are out walking or cycling. When I was in the States
(southern California) visiting family last year, I never saw people
out walking. I also saw very few cyclists. What really surprised me
was the number of people riding on Rascal motorized scooters.
Everywhere I went there were people on Rascals, especially in places
where a lot of walking was required like amusement parks. Most of the
Rascal riders looked like their main problem was being obese.

IMO, it's a poor diet with too much fast and processed food coupled
with lack of exercise that's making Americans obese. It starts early
with cutting PE in the schools and giving the kids high fat school
lunches like chicken nuggets and fries. People are also eating too
many restaurant meals with their hidden fats, sugars, and calories.
There's also the perception for girls that exercise and sweating are
unfeminine. I know so many fellow women who are on the latest fad diet
who wouldn't be caught dead in the vicinity of a gym. These women
become models for their daughters to follow.

I feel like exercise keeps me young and can't imagine my life without
running, cycling, and skiing in the winter. My husband is also very
active with cycling, hiking, skiing, and weight training. We're doing
our best to be good role models for our son by demonstrating that
exercise is fun."

***

In this country the whole living philosophy is that COUCH POTATOES are
happier than anyone else. Even in driving you experience that: the
older cars with the sofa in front, the automatic transmission and now
all the gadgets.

Someone riding a bike is "struggling" or "hobo" and walking is
discouraged by barking dogs, denying sidewalks or making longer
distances impossible to walk.

Then the HAPPY CONSUMER (ie. the couch potato) spends the whole time
watching TV or going to the malls. And they lived happily ever
after.

Our Hero! [email protected] Techniques 3 April 25th 07 05:48 AM
Our Hero! Jim Flom Techniques 1 April 24th 07 09:31 PM
From Hero to Zero [email protected] Racing 0 February 25th 07 05:45 PM
Zero to Hero Callas UK 1 August 10th 04 10:56 AM