Lift Serviced Mountain Biking at Snow's Mountain at Waterville Valley, NH

Old July 12th 05, 10:29 PM
Steve

Default Lift Serviced Mountain Biking at Snow's Mountain at Waterville Valley, NH

I wanted to share this place I found to ride in NH. They have lift
serviced mountain biking and it is well suited for intermediates. Its
not the Waterville Valley main ski area but rather a smaller mountain
(called Snow's) near the Waterville Valley golf course. The lift is
only run durring the summer for mountain biking and site-seeing. I got
a season pass their $50 because I had a Threedom ski pass, otherwise I
think a season pass is $100. I discovered this place by accident
because they don't really advertise. If you go to the Waterville
Valley website you can find out about it under summer activities. Its
not crowded at all.

Mountain vs Road Biking Chris General 23 March 13th 05 01:51 AM
Mountain Biking is DANGEROUS! -- Mountain Biker Found Dead In Capitol State Forest, WA [email protected] Social Issues 0 February 10th 05 12:32 AM
The Effects of Mountain Biking on Wildlife and People -- Why Off-Road Bicycling Should be Prohibited Gary S. Social Issues 7 July 23rd 04 07:06 AM
Biker Killed by Mountain Lion Dennis Recumbent Biking 228 March 27th 04 02:39 PM