Saddles

Old February 22nd 19, 03:42 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Jester

Default Saddles

I use a Womens saddle Selle Brookland. Wide rear, short nose lightly padded leather.
Sadly no longer availabe and the rails are weak.
I am always on the lookout for replacements if anybody has one.
Old February 24th 19, 09:31 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Rob Morley

On Fri, 22 Feb 2019 06:42:50 -0800 (PST)
Simon Jester wrote:

I use a Womens saddle Selle Brookland. Wide rear, short nose lightly
padded leather. Sadly no longer availabe and the rails are weak.
I am always on the lookout for replacements if anybody has one.

That's Selle Italia Brooklands.

WTB made/make some good saddles including some female-specific off-road
models that might suit you, such as the "Speed She". I've had a couple
of their other models cheap from eBay and got on well, although my
favourite at the moment is a Charge Spoon - the Charge Ladle might suit
you too. Saddle fit is such a personal (and variable, depending on
your current state of fitness) thing though, that all you can really do
is try some and see - it's always a pain when they stop making a
favourite product, and in this case can be literally painful.

Old April 26th 19, 06:05 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Commander Kinsey

On Fri, 22 Feb 2019 14:42:50 -0000, Simon Jester wrote:

I use a Womens saddle Selle Brookland. Wide rear, short nose lightly padded leather.
Sadly no longer availabe and the rails are weak.
I am always on the lookout for replacements if anybody has one.

Do you have a fat arse?
Old April 26th 19, 06:26 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Jester

On Friday, April 26, 2019 at 6:05:23 PM UTC+1, Commander Kinsey wrote:
On Fri, 22 Feb 2019 14:42:50 -0000, Simon Jester wrote:

I use a Womens saddle Selle Brookland. Wide rear, short nose lightly padded leather.
Sadly no longer availabe and the rails are weak.
I am always on the lookout for replacements if anybody has one.

Do you have a fat arse?

No, just a large penis.

Old April 26th 19, 06:29 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Commander Kinsey

On Fri, 26 Apr 2019 18:26:20 +0100, Simon Jester wrote:

On Friday, April 26, 2019 at 6:05:23 PM UTC+1, Commander Kinsey wrote:
On Fri, 22 Feb 2019 14:42:50 -0000, Simon Jester wrote:

I use a Womens saddle Selle Brookland. Wide rear, short nose lightly padded leather.
Sadly no longer availabe and the rails are weak.
I am always on the lookout for replacements if anybody has one.

Do you have a fat arse?

No, just a large penis.

The give yourself an erection before you cycle, that way it won't be in the way of the saddle.
Old April 26th 19, 06:46 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peeler[_3_]

Default Troll-feeding Senile Idiot Alert!

On Fri, 26 Apr 2019 10:26:20 -0700 (PDT), Simon Jester, the notorious,
troll-feeding, senile idiot blathered:

Do you have a fat arse?

No, just a large penis.

You just have a senile "brain", troll-feeding senile idiot!
Old April 26th 19, 07:33 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Kerr-Mudd,John[_2_]

wrote:

I use a Womens saddle Selle Brookland. Wide rear, short nose
lightly padded leather. Sadly no longer availabe and the rails are
weak. I am always on the lookout for replacements if anybody has
one.

Do you have a fat arse?

No, just a large penis.

I do hope you two have a lovely time.

--
Bah, and indeed, Humbug.
Old April 26th 19, 07:53 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Commander Kinsey

wrote:

I use a Womens saddle Selle Brookland. Wide rear, short nose
lightly padded leather. Sadly no longer availabe and the rails are
weak. I am always on the lookout for replacements if anybody has
one.

Do you have a fat arse?

No, just a large penis.

I do hope you two have a lovely time.

Don't all cyclists bum each other? There cannot be any other reason for those tight lycra shorts.