smily mount/rolling jump mount Idea

Old May 27th 06, 09:43 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Default smily mount/rolling jump mount Idea

has any one here ever done what I call a smiley mount(if so go down
about4 lines), where you start w/ one foot on the tyre and the other on
ther ground and you lift the ground foot off and then bring your'e tyre
foot down and kinda jump onto the uni and then ride away or has any
one here ever done what I call a rolling jump mount where you run w/
the uni in front of you and jump w/ you and the uni still moving andf
then put youre feet on the pedals (good timing is essential)

Point of post:has any one here ever done a Smiley mount or rolling jump
mount and did I get the names right

--
dan de man

tomtrevor wrote:
how the hell do u get fluro brown??? it would also probably look like
uve dunked the uni in a big pile of sh*t

iridemymuni wrote:
What colour ****s do you do tom ? flouro brown sh*ts? thats kinda weird

tomtrevor wrote:
y do u want to know the colour of my sh*t? like that just isn't natural
for someone to think that.

dan de man's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11403

Old May 27th 06, 09:53 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

I have tried doing a donkey kick where my foot slipped of the tire and
landed on the pedal while the other foot went onto the other pedal, I
landed in SIF but still rode away.

The rolling jump mount is how I learned to freemount, cause I needed
momentum to get up, so at first it was a walk, but then it became a
little run and I could hop on. I haven't done it in a long time because
I can just walk onto my uni in about 1 second and ride away, so the
extra running and whatnot isn't necessary, unless Ive wrecked and need
to catch up I'll do the running jump mount.

I'm not sure what the right names are for them but yes, I can do both
the smiley mount and the rolling jump mount.

--
Jerrick

~*~!I ride for Christ, Fun, Challenges, and a lot more, so leave
me alone about it!~*~

'*!Gallery!*' (http://tinyurl.com/gf2g9)
'!MRIS!' (http://tinyurl.com/jjjnz)
'Easy Tire Removal Guide.' (http://tinyurl.com/jpkoz) ' and HERE!'
(http://tinyurl.com/rd9ru)

Old May 27th 06, 01:25 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

yeah, done both of those mounts. not hard to do eh

--
muzzle

sig.
muzzle's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11458

The jump mount - fun, impressive, and most important, EASY! habbywall Unicycling 0 February 27th 06 01:52 AM
Really Good Tip for Learning the Kickup Mount crslinyc Unicycling 10 November 15th 05 01:31 PM
Rolling mount on a Coker bugman Unicycling 30 April 13th 05 08:32 AM
Flying Jump Mount daino149 Unicycling 11 February 4th 04 05:14 AM
Mounts Questions gingerfreek Unicycling 18 August 8th 03 12:14 AM