Biking interruped by UN General Assembly

Old September 20th 06, 02:19 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,nyc.bicycles
dgk

Default Biking interruped by UN General Assembly

My normal commute takes me right by the UN so the opening of the
General Assembly has caused a minor disruption of my trip. I have to
get off the bike and walk on the sidewalk for four blocks. There are
motorcades of VIPs everywhere though so it's far worse for the folks
in cars and trucks. What a mess.

It's pretty cool really, at least if you aren't in a car.

"A Comparative Study of Impacts to Mountain Bike Trails in Five Common Ecological Regions of the Southwestern U.S." Mike Vandeman Mountain Biking 52 September 1st 06 05:21 PM
Mountain Biking VS Tae Kwon Do LIBERATOR Mountain Biking 51 November 21st 05 08:44 PM
New bicycle idea Bob Marley General 49 October 7th 04 05:20 AM
Science Proves Mountain Biking Is More Harmful Than Hiking Stephen Baker Mountain Biking 18 July 16th 04 04:28 AM
Frequently Asked Questions about Mountain Biking BB Mountain Biking 31 July 4th 04 02:35 AM