Black Brooks Swift titanium rail saddle

Old December 29th 04, 09:10 PM
Pelican_Racing

Default Black Brooks Swift titanium rail saddle

This came on a bike I just bought and it looks to be barely broken in.
The leather is still stiff and the bolt looks to be in the origina
position (not tightened yet). I tried it for 5 miles, but it's no
really my style. I probably wouldn't use it on any of my bikes sinc
I'm a weight weenie. One long mark on left side, otherwise, it's i
very good shape

Read all about these classics here. They retail for $195

http://www.wallbike.com/Brookssaddles.htm

Best offer over $125 gets it. I can send detailed pictures to anyon
who is interested

Thanks
Hon

hong d quan at yahoo dot co

--
Pelican_Racing

Old December 30th 04, 07:57 PM
Pelican_Racing

Saddle is SOLD. Thanks for looking.

-Hong

--
Pelican_Racing

Brooks B17 saddle Martin Bulmer UK 0 June 21st 05 07:14 AM
Brooks saddle plus stem on Ebay......Erm, not quite Dr Curious UK 5 June 28th 04 08:20 PM
Brand New! Selle San Marco Era Titanium Saddle Silverwomon Racing 0 May 5th 04 04:23 PM
Brooks #5 Leather saddle Peter Techniques 2 April 25th 04 04:16 AM
Brooks saddle? Julian UK 19 November 14th 03 01:29 PM