"I Never Tested Positive"

Old October 10th 04, 05:02 PM
Philip Holman

"B. Lafferty" wrote in message
link.net...

Whatever.

Yeh, hoisted by your own petard whatever.

PH

"hold my beer and watch this..." wrote in message

Well I STILL say you suck dick, LaffAtMe. The people that you hang
around are known cock suckers, and you, by association, must be a no
good cocksucker too.

When you've proved to me that you've never sucked some cock, I'll let
you know. In the meantime, enjoy the label.

"B. Lafferty" wrote in message
ink.net...
It's not about me. It's about the peloton that is rife with drug
cheats. Their old defenses (I've never tested positive) are now
tranparent and don't work anymore. At least they're starting to get
creative. I wonder how many novelists are lurking in the peloton.

Have a nice day. ;-)

"hold my beer and watch this..." wrote in
message ...
ALL RIGHT! I know I've ****ed you off when you drop the 'little
man' moniker.

So LaffAtMe - since you've taking this to the realm of
pop-psychology: just what does your incessant posting and
denigration of professional cyclists cay about your desires?

This is mostly a rhetorical question, as I'm confident that I know
the answer. However coming clean in a public forum such as this
might be therapeutic for you...

"B. Lafferty" wrote in message
hlink.net...
You are familiar with the psychological concept of projection
aren't you? Much as you desire it, you can't suck my dick, Little
Man.

"hold my beer and watch this..." wrote in
message ...

Hey lafferty, I think you suck dick. Everyone knows that guys
like you suck dick.

And don't give me that meaningless line about never having been
caught sucking dick. We've all heard THAT one before...

"B. Lafferty" wrote in message
link.net...
With minor variations, such a meaningless statement these days.
From CyclingNews:

Chris Peers also declared himself disgusted with the way things
have turned out. "My first reaction was: Adios, la Belgique. We
live in a hypocritical country. This is the end of my successful
career. But the finish is completely scandalous. It was based on
telephone calls that I made. I've never been found positive. I
should say: thanks, Mr Landuyt and Versele. This is a heavy
blow. I lived for my sport, I had no enemies. To suspend someone
on the basis of guesswork is an injustice."

--
Peloton Pigs--Flying Since 1991

Old October 10th 04, 05:41 PM
Tim Lines

You've missed his point by fixating on the dick sucking part.

I think trdina should try this again with something that's a little less
close to home.

B. Lafferty wrote:

You are familiar with the psychological concept of projection aren't you?
Much as you desire it, you can't suck my dick, Little Man.

"hold my beer and watch this..." wrote in message

Hey lafferty, I think you suck dick. Everyone knows that guys like you
suck dick.

And don't give me that meaningless line about never having been caught
sucking dick. We've all heard THAT one before...

"B. Lafferty" wrote in message
thlink.net...

With minor variations, such a meaningless statement these days. From
CyclingNews:

Chris Peers also declared himself disgusted with the way things have
turned out. "My first reaction was: Adios, la Belgique. We live in a
hypocritical country. This is the end of my successful career. But the
finish is completely scandalous. It was based on telephone calls that I
made. I've never been found positive. I should say: thanks, Mr Landuyt
and Versele. This is a heavy blow. I lived for my sport, I had no
enemies. To suspend someone on the basis of guesswork is an injustice."

--
Peloton Pigs--Flying Since 1991

--

--------------------

Remove CLOTHES to reply
Old October 10th 04, 05:59 PM
Kyle Legate

Tim Lines wrote:
You've missed his point by fixating on the dick sucking part.

I think trdina should try this again with something that's a little
less close to home.

I'm a little confused as to why this whole dick sucking thing is considered
an insult. Thousands of people cheerfully look upon it as harmless
recreation.

Old October 10th 04, 07:15 PM
hold my beer and watch this...

"Kyle Legate" wrote in message
Tim Lines wrote:
You've missed his point by fixating on the dick sucking part.

I think trdina should try this again with something that's a little
less close to home.

I'm a little confused as to why this whole dick sucking thing is
considered an insult. Thousands of people cheerfully look upon it as
harmless recreation.

And thank god my wife's one of them.

Old October 10th 04, 07:26 PM
Philip Holman

"B. Lafferty" wrote in message
link.net...

It's not about me. It's about the peloton that is rife with drug
cheats. Their old defenses (I've never tested positive) are now
tranparent and don't work anymore. At least they're starting to
get creative. I wonder how many novelists are lurking in the
peloton.

Have a nice day. ;-)

Well I STILL say you suck dick, LaffAtMe. The people that you hang
around are known cock suckers, and you, by association, must be a
no good cocksucker too.

When you've proved to me that you've never sucked some cock, I'll
let you know. In the meantime, enjoy the label.

Whatever.

Yeh, hoisted by your own petard whatever.

If you say so.

My saying so is irrelevant. The philosophy of your argument smacks of
"guilty until proven innocent" which is not universally accepted for
good reason. The people who mock you are probably also disgusted by drug
use and do so because of your "incessant posting and denigration of
professional cyclists" as hmbawt so succinctly puts it.
PH

Old October 10th 04, 07:43 PM
B. Lafferty

"Philip Holman" wrote in message
My saying so is irrelevant. The philosophy of your argument smacks of
"guilty until proven innocent" which is not universally accepted for good
reason.

Not at all my position. The three riders we are discussing have been found
guilty and been given two year suspensions. When faced with the guilty
verdict they parrot the Peloton Pig's favorite line, "I never tested
positive."

Now the latest explaination for suspicioous entries in one's training log
is, "It's fiction. I'm writing a novel."

The Peloton Pigs are heading for the butcher and their oinks are getting
more, and more transparent--funny too.

--
Peloton Pigs--Flying Since 1991

Old October 10th 04, 08:18 PM
Tom Kunich

Tim Lines wrote:
You've missed his point by fixating on the dick sucking part.

I think trdina should try this again with something that's a little
less close to home.

I'm a little confused as to why this whole dick sucking thing is
considered an insult. Thousands of people cheerfully look upon it as
harmless recreation.

And thank god my wife's one of them.

Rumor has it, so is Kyle.

Old October 10th 04, 09:48 PM
h squared

Kyle Legate wrote:

I'm a little confused as to why this whole dick sucking thing is considered
an insult. Thousands of people cheerfully look upon it as harmless
recreation.

i was just discussing this same exact thing this morning...
heather
Old October 10th 04, 11:27 PM
k.j.papai

"Kyle Legate" wrote in message