"A strawberry in front of a donkey"

Old July 3rd 05, 05:25 AM
Stewart Fleming

Default "A strawberry in front of a donkey"

wrote:
Pretty funny comment fron Sherwin about Jan (in pink) in front of
Lance!

Perfect opportunity for me to pass on my wife's comment this morning
regarding Jan Ullrich.

How is he supposed to be manly and agressive and stand up to (blue-clad)
Lance when he's dressed pretty in pink, she inquires. Jan needs a
proper colour of jersey before he can properly challenge.
Old July 3rd 05, 05:52 AM
Sir Topham Hat

Well that can be interpreted as a strawberry in front of a jackass.