**** cyclists

Old January 22nd 15, 08:21 PM posted to uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.cycling
Uncle Peter

Default **** cyclists

Look, you just look stupid. Stoppit. Get on your bike in normal clothes and don't mess about looking like a clown. You don't need to be seen, we can see you perfectly well. If we couldn't see something the size of a person, we'd be driving into things every 5 minutes. Don't wear lycra, don't wear hi vis jackets, don't flash your lights, and for god's sake don't wear this pansy thing! http://road.cc/content/news/35000-an...e-seen-traffic You cyclists are absolutely pathetic.

--
It is easier to get forgiveness than permission.
Old January 22nd 15, 08:40 PM posted to uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.cycling
Col. Edmund Burke

"The Peeler" wrote in message
On Thu, 22 Jan 2015 20:21:58 -0000, Uncle Peter, the Rectum's newest
stupid
whore, wrote:

Look, you just look stupid. Stoppit. Get on your bike in normal clothes
and don't mess about looking like a clown. You don't need to be seen, we
can see you perfectly well. If we couldn't see something the size of a
person, we'd be driving into things every 5 minutes.

Who's that "we" you keep constantly hallucinating about, stupid? Nobody
identifies with a stupid **** like you.

I've mentioned this before. That "we" is Uncle Peckerhead and the turd in
his pocket.
LOL

Old January 23rd 15, 01:09 PM posted to uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.cycling
Mick[_4_]

"Uncle Peter" wrote in message
news
Look, you just look stupid. Stoppit. Get on your bike in normal clothes
and don't mess about looking like a clown. You don't need to be seen, we
can see you perfectly well. If we couldn't see something the size of a
person, we'd be driving into things every 5 minutes. Don't wear lycra,
don't wear hi vis jackets, don't flash your lights, and for god's sake
don't wear this pansy thing!
http://road.cc/content/news/35000-an...e-seen-traffic
You cyclists are absolutely pathetic.

--
It is easier to get forgiveness than permission.

you have ****ed up the driving group, the legal group and now you are
****ing up the cycling group.
the sooner people just ignore you the better
you are a worthless prick and will always be a worthless prick
when is the last time you tried to **** a woman with your little prick

Old January 23rd 15, 03:24 PM posted to uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.cycling
Uncle Peter

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Letter_case

--
The best parliament is a well-hung one?
Old January 23rd 15, 07:51 PM posted to uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.cycling
NEMO

On 1/22/2015 12:21 PM, Uncle Peter wrote:
Look, you just look stupid. Stoppit. Get on your bike in normal
clothes and don't mess about looking like a clown. You don't need to be
seen, we can see you perfectly well. If we couldn't see something the
size of a person, we'd be driving into things every 5 minutes. Don't
wear lycra, don't wear hi vis jackets, don't flash your lights, and for
god's sake don't wear this pansy thing!
http://road.cc/content/news/35000-an...e-seen-traffic
You cyclists are absolutely pathetic.

The Foreskin Peeler is a cyclist. He was pathetic even before he became
one, though! LOLK

Old January 23rd 15, 07:52 PM posted to uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.cycling
NEMO

whore, wrote:

Look, you just look stupid. Stoppit. Get on your bike in normal clothes
and don't mess about looking like a clown. You don't need to be seen, we
can see you perfectly well. If we couldn't see something the size of a
person, we'd be driving into things every 5 minutes.

Who's that "we" I keep, constantly hallucinating about, because I'm stupid? Nobody
identifies with, a stupid Grik **** like me.

Except the, gook anus! LOLK

Old January 23rd 15, 07:52 PM posted to uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.cycling
NEMO

whore, wrote:

Look, you just look stupid. Stoppit. Get on your bike in normal
clothes
and don't mess about looking like a clown. You don't need to be
seen, we
can see you perfectly well. If we couldn't see something the size of a
person, we'd be driving into things every 5 minutes.

Who's that "we" you keep constantly hallucinating about, stupid? Nobody
identifies with a stupid **** like you.

I've mentioned this before. That "we" is Uncle Peckerhead and the turd
in his pocket.
LOL

Do YOU keep your turds in your pocket or in your colon, Colon?
Old January 23rd 15, 07:54 PM posted to uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.cycling
NEMO

Default Roman the Foreskin Peeler, ukrainian wreck driving's lateststalking whore! LOLK

On 1/23/2015 7:46 AM, The Peeler wrote:
On Fri, 23 Jan 2015 15:24:23 -0000, Uncle Peter, the Rectum's newest stupid
whore, wrote:

you have ****ed up the driving group, the legal group and now you are
****ing up the cycling group.
the sooner people just ignore you the better
you are a worthless prick and will always be a worthless prick
when is the last time you tried to **** a woman with your little prick

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Letter_case

So, why am, I such, an asshole, because I'm, stupid? BG

Correct anus! GVGEGVGBG

Old January 23rd 15, 10:34 PM posted to uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.cycling
NEMO

On 1/23/2015 12:53 PM, The Peeler wrote:

Who's that "we" you keep constantly hallucinating about, stupid? Nobody
identifies with a stupid **** like you.

I've mentioned this before. That "we" is Uncle Peckerhead and the turd
in his pocket.
LOL

Do YOU keep your turds in your pocket or in your colon, Colon?

*I* obviously keep, them in, my Grik mouth, I'm subnormal, piece-of-skata Grik psycho!

You, ARE anus! Enjoy, your bucket of mousskata this evening innit! LOLK

Old January 23rd 15, 10:36 PM posted to uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.cycling
NEMO

On 1/23/2015 12:53 PM, The Peeler wrote:
Look, you just look stupid. Stoppit. Get on your bike in normal
clothes and don't mess about looking like a clown. You don't need to be
seen, we can see you perfectly well. If we couldn't see something the
size of a person, we'd be driving into things every 5 minutes. Don't
wear lycra, don't wear hi vis jackets, don't flash your lights, and for
god's sake don't wear this pansy thing!
http://road.cc/content/news/35000-an...e-seen-traffic
You cyclists are absolutely pathetic.

The Foreskin Peeler is a cyclist. He was pathetic even before he became
one, though! LOLK

These groups haven't yet seen, idiot as, pathetic as the, two of me! It's
the reason, why I stick together ...like skata sticks to skata! LOL

And mousskata sticks, to Griks innit anus! LOLK