Muni article in the New York Times

Old July 27th 08, 04:19 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
smcmorrow

Default Muni article in the New York Times

'New York Times' (http://tinyurl.com/643oar)

Saw this today, I'm not sure if its been posted or if anyone else has
seen it but I thought it was pretty interesting/accurate. It sounds
like they at least did a little but of research...

The only mistake I noticed was that they put Paco's name in where
Cody's should be. Other than that I think they got it right for the
most part!

Peace,
Seamus

--
smcmorrow

\"It's knot gonna make it!\" -threeinchtire

Times article Tim Steele[_2_] UK 191 January 8th 08 08:36 AM
Times article 2 fred2 UK 5 January 1st 08 01:29 AM
LA Times article is out! seriousslacker Unicycling 4 July 23rd 07 10:04 PM
New York Times Coverage of TdF Last2Know Racing 2 July 21st 05 03:16 AM
New York Times, and a number of links to Tyler in the news. Sierraman Racing 10 September 24th 04 04:23 PM