WTB: Selle Italia Turbomatic 2 Saddle

Old June 1st 07, 02:41 AM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Greg

Default WTB: Selle Italia Turbomatic 2 Saddle

Wanted to buy: Selle Italia Turbomatic 2 saddle. Prefer NOS or
excellent used condition. Prefer Manganese or Ti rails. Please
contact me at .

Thanks,
Greg

Old June 2nd 07, 01:51 PM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Qui si parla Campagnolo-www.vecchios.com Qui si parla Campagnolo-www.vecchios.com is offline
Banned

On May 31, 7:41 pm, Greg wrote:
Wanted to buy: Selle Italia Turbomatic 2 saddle. Prefer NOS or
excellent used condition. Prefer Manganese or Ti rails. Please
contact me at .

Thanks,
Greg

NOS Turbomatic 2 manganese, FKS-$90...still listed by one of my
suppliers, I can call on monday if ya wish.

Ti version as well but HS!! expensive...$160

Old July 7th 07, 11:28 PM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace

On May 31, 6:41 pm, Greg wrote:
Wanted to buy: Selle Italia Turbomatic 2 saddle. Prefer NOS or
excellent used condition. Prefer Manganese or Ti rails. Please
contact me at .

Thanks,
Greg

Hi Greg,

I have a nearly-new Selle Italia TurboMatic 2 Manganese I'd like to
sell. It's black leather with yellow and carbon fibre accents. Very
nice. No wear on the leather whatsoever. The only way to tell it's
used is the paint on the rails, which is chipped from being clamped in
a seat post for a few years. On a 10-scale this saddle is a solid
9.5. Let me know if you're interested and I'll email you some
pictures of it.

Thanks.

Michael Coffin
Paso Robles, CA