Northern CO trials riders?

Old July 26th 08, 08:53 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
hungry4uni

Default Northern CO trials riders?

Hello all you Northern Coloradoans,

Do any of you ride trials, I was just curious, I'd really like to ride
trials with someone.

--
hungry4uni

If only all bikes were cut in two

'My
Videos'
(http://www.youtube.com/user/mthomasdpm)
*'My
Sponsor' (www.sixsixone.com/)*
Old July 27th 08, 08:07 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unisteez

where in northern colorado?

I am in colorado, but am down to trek around to ride with other
people.

Do you ride any street?

--
unisteez

-what, if some day or night a demon were to steal after you into your
loneliest loneliness and say to you: 'this life as you now live it and
have lived it, you will have to live once more and innumerable times
more' ...- -AMOR FATI-