Bolts for Rollo Disks now available

Old January 13th 09, 12:15 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
danger_uni

Default Bolts for Rollo Disks now available

Hey All,

To let you know, longer axle bolts are now available for the Rollo
disks.

For those who didn't follow the original thread, on the first shipment
of Rollo disks we ran into the problem that standard axle bolts weren't
long enough to install the disk.

Starting in Spring '09, all KH and Nimbus ISIS hubs will will be
supplied with a longer axle bolt that fits the Rollo disk (25 mm bolt
instead of 18 mm). Extra bolts will also be available for people
wanting to fit the disks onto existing hubs.

Cheers,

Kris

--
danger_uni
Old January 13th 09, 12:29 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
pedrotejada

Awesome!

And for people who is going to EUC/WuKo and didn't check the email last
weeks, Olaf sent and email for all registered offering the disks with
the longer bolts.

This is only for people who's going to EUC! If you want one pair
contact Olaf cause Roland from MDC will bring them to Cologne!

If I'm not wrong, costs 19 Euros, and you pay for Olaf. Anyway, check
your email, there's the price and the bank account details to pay!

Nice Kris, can't wait to get mine in 2 weeks

EDIT: There are only 40 pairs avaliable I think, and probably many
riders already reserved some!

--
pedrotejada

'*Kris Holm Unicycles*' (http://www.krisholm.com)

'*Unicycle.com.br*' (http://www.unicycle.com.br/)

*Brazilian Unicycling Team*
Old January 13th 09, 12:33 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
foforackard

do we just get them from UDC US or what?

--
foforackard

UNICYCLE FOR CHRIST

The.Mars.Volta wrote:
In my dream somehow I was in America and I was trying to kill Forrest
(I have no idea why) and then I didn't and we were really good friends.

http://www.youtube.com/user/forack23
Old January 13th 09, 12:52 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
danger_uni

Yes they have them. There weren't too many shipped to North America on
the first shipment though, so I'm not sure how many are left. More
should be coming around May.

Kris

--
danger_uni
Old January 13th 09, 01:00 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
UniKid2

Thanks Kris! Ill be ordering some As soon as I can pay for my KH24
frame I ordered a few days back,

Cheers,

W.

--
UniKid2

_*RJD2_Fan*_

*Jackie*:-dude... your name is wolfgang!? cute!
can we trade names?-*Riley*:-cute? thats not a cute name.
thats a mans name.-*Jackie*:-nooooooo... it's
kewwwwwwwt!!!!!!-
*Vive le Québec Libre!*
Old January 14th 09, 11:56 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
olarf

Thanks Pedro for post that information. Yes, they are availiable at
'municycle.com' (http://www.municycle.com) and Roland also bring some to
WuKo IV / EUC in cologne. To be correct, they are 19,90€
If you have Moment Cranks you should also have Rollo Disks! If you
don't have Moment Cranks up to now, change that situation and don't
forget to order your set of Rollo Disks together with them.
More flatland for the world

--
olarf

'unicycle.tv' (http://www.unicycle.tv)
'gunf.org' (http://www.gunf.org)
'e-u-c.info' (http://www.e-u-c.info)
'IUF' (http://unicycling.org/iuf/)
Old January 15th 09, 12:55 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unicycledood

Yes! I've got my rollos now.

I'll test them out tonight, with a broken seat post... yay. O'well.

--
unicycledood

The.Mars.Volta wrote:
haha, so young, yet so angry, damn that rap music.

Old January 15th 09, 03:33 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
guilhermeteles

When are they going to be avaiable at UDC usa?
Does anybody have an idea?
Thanks!

--
guilhermeteles

*Brazilian Uni Team*
Old January 16th 09, 07:45 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
IsaacSteiner

Kris,

How long are the ti bolts that come with the ti hub?

Are they long enough to accommodate RolloDisks?

Thanks,

-Isaac

--
IsaacSteiner

*my sponsors:*

*
'Bedford Unicycles' (www.bedfordunicycles.ca)

'Unicycle.tv' (www.unicycle.tv)*

Read if you have Rollo Disks danger_uni Unicycling 19 January 16th 09 07:40 PM
How Do I Get My Rollo Disks On? foforackard Unicycling 14 December 5th 08 07:01 PM
Rollo-Discs Unisykolist Unicycling 5 December 5th 08 02:34 AM
How Do I Get My Rollo Disks On? wickedbob Unicycling 0 December 4th 08 05:01 AM
FS: Bianchi Rollo 22" [email protected] Marketplace 0 April 17th 05 04:02 PM