Norfolk Evening News

Old February 25th 04, 03:05 PM
Simon Brooke

Default Norfolk Evening News

in message , Just zis Guy, you
know? ') wrote:

On Tue, 24 Feb 2004 06:54:05 -0000, "Niv"
wrote in message :

Yes, I live in the Chilterns; not exactly alpine length climbs,
but they are quite steep on the wrong side of the escarpment,
long(ish) & gentle the other side.

Wednesday evening ride country :-)

Which is it to be tonight, lads? ******* hill, utter ******* hill or
complete monster ******* hill?

Complete monster ******* hill?

In the Chilterns?

Wus.

Simon, can go up 300 metres within three kilometres of his front door.

/-\ You have discovered a security flaw in a Microsoft product. You can
| | * Be completely ignored (default)
| | * Receive a form email full of platitudes about how much we care
\_/ * Spend hours helping us fix this problem for free?
Old February 25th 04, 05:38 PM
James Hodson

On Tue, 24 Feb 2004 22:52:19 +0000, "Just zis Guy, you know?"
wrote:

Wednesday evening ride country :-)

Which is it to be tonight, lads? ******* hill, utter ******* hill or
complete monster ******* hill?

My vote would go the the downhill.

James
Old February 26th 04, 07:45 PM
Just zis Guy, you know?

On Wed, 25 Feb 2004 15:05:03 GMT, Simon Brooke
wrote in message :

Complete monster ******* hill?

Short, but steep.

--