web sites for cross state routes ?

Old August 20th 06, 07:18 PM posted to rec.bicycles.rides
joe smith

Default web sites for cross state routes ?

Hello - a newbie - but I'm looking for web sites, any/all info on planning a
cross country ( Ga - Cal) bike ride.
web sites for off hiway bikes routes, GPS info, saddle bag packing,

thanks !

Old August 20th 06, 09:28 PM posted to rec.bicycles.rides
Mike Kruger

"joe smith" wrote in message

Hello - a newbie - but I'm looking for web sites, any/all info on planning
a cross country ( Ga - Cal) bike ride.
web sites for off hiway bikes routes, GPS info, saddle bag packing,

thanks !

www.crazyguyonabike.com will provide you access to lots of people who've
done similar trips. Some of them post their route. I'm guessing others would
be happy to share theirs on demand.

There's also the Adventure Cycling maps, and Adventure Cycling magazine.

--
Mike Kruger
Blog: http://journals.aol.com/mikekr/ZbicyclistsZlog/