Help me win Contest.

Old November 29th 07, 02:12 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
beeper

Default Help me win Contest.

Did you hit that?

It looks decent, but just doesn't look like you got enough height to
make it all the way down. I could be wrong..

Gave ya a 10. Gewd luck.. What do you win?

--
beeper

Ride with fear, and shed a tear. Ride with confidence, - What rhymes
with confidence?
http://www.usenet.com
Old November 29th 07, 02:58 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
ridingwithscissors

10, no doubt about it.

--
ridingwithscissors
http://www.usenet.com
Old November 29th 07, 03:01 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
NKahler

littleman wrote:
I voted 10, sick photo

What's the prize?

'Here' (http://www.sugarloot.com/bestactionsportsphoto) it says $200
CCS gift card and an autographed deck from Ryan Sheckler

I also voted 10

--
NKahler

puresyn wrote:
Dude, unislab, I'm kinda broke cause I just bought a Swedish wiener
stretcher.

skrobo wrote:
it

http://www.usenet.com
Old November 29th 07, 03:01 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
UniDudeDX

10. best pic i saw....and just a great pic.

--
UniDudeDX

Jerrick wrote:
I think we should get off the topic off kinky/horny girls and unicycles,
and back to creepy horny men.

thejdw wrote:
Cocain has very good commpression propities, great for side hops and
large drops.

http://www.usenet.com
Old November 29th 07, 03:19 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
oneisenough

gave ya 10...hope ya win!!...even though you only get skate stuff

--
oneisenough

Plaeze x-cuze mi spelin' (If its wrong)

The UniSLAB wrote:
Go big or go home, don worry about those little clown tricks called
flips and wrap arounds. We don't dance with our uni's, we jump em

http://www.usenet.com
Old November 29th 07, 03:35 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
beeper

oneisenough wrote:
gave ya 10...hope ya win!!...even though you only get skate stuff

Who says he cant get a decent pair of shoes, and a Manual Box, or a
Flat Rail?

Good luck Kelly. I wanna enter a comp now. This community is big
enough to win a contest if 40 people vote :P

Great pic!

Old November 29th 07, 03:40 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
oneisenough

beeper wrote:
Who says he cant get a decent pair of shoes, and a Manual Box, or a Flat
Rail?

true true true, and it was intedend as a bit of a joke.
srry for being off topic.

Old November 29th 07, 03:52 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Matt_V

Cool Picture. I think it might have been better if it was taken from a
bit farther away, and you could see the bottom of the stairs...

I gave you 10 though. You pic was defently one of the best there. I
saw 2 skateboarding pictures that I also liked.

--
Matt_V

-Matt
My msn: - Add me if you wish
|'New Uni' (http://tinyurl.com/39mt6k)|
(http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=64604)|
http://www.usenet.com
Old November 29th 07, 05:25 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
juggle508

Looking good guys. Thanks for all the votes and keep them coming. Yeah,
I would win 200 dollars to buy stuff and a skateboard deck signed by
Ryan Sheckler lol.

Keep voting

KH.

--
juggle508

tugboat wrote:
What I like to do is stuff that others CAN do, but don't have the
*guts* to do.
Deadly.
Kevin McMullin

http://www.usenet.com
Old November 29th 07, 06:50 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
johnfoss

beeper wrote:
Did you hit that?

Interesting to know, but not relevant in terms of it being a cool photo.
I clicked the link not expecting much, but it was definitely RAD! I
gave it a 10.

--
johnfoss

John Foss

Man with broken collar bone say: "Have you checked your shoelaces
lately?"
http://www.usenet.com