All about grinds.

Old March 5th 08, 05:07 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Emile.m

Default All about grinds.

isaac steiner wrote:
somebody tell me what that thing is of Emiles crap photo.

It black on clear blue, read the quote, look at the pic, you will
understand.

--
Emile.m

Ntappin wrote:

I'm a butcher, and it took me like 10 minutes to get one nub off my
luna.

2nd *)---TreFlip-'O,
http://www.usenet.com
Old March 5th 08, 05:20 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
ShaunJohanneson

The only thing difficult about flipping into a handrail over anyother
park rail is the width of the rail. The park rail in germany was the
size of a normal handrail, however I don't have that kind of hype
around here to flip into that narrow again. At least not with this
weather and lack of hype. Plus there aren't any good rails around here.
I reckon any 4 or 5 would be cake, first try, if there was a decent run
up before it. Sixes and sevens would be more of a mental game. I'll
flip into one soon here but the weather just slaughters any chance of
me getting out to any decent place, rather than just around here.

-Shaun Johanneson

--
ShaunJohanneson

http://myspace.com/ShaunJohanneson
http://www.igot2know.com
http://www.usenet.com
Old March 6th 08, 12:33 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unicycledood

4, 5, 6, 7, their all the same. But yes mentally it would be
challenging.

I've got the perfect 4 for this. Its so thick you might aswell call it
a "hand pipe" insted of a "hand rail".

--
unicycledood
http://www.usenet.com
Old March 6th 08, 07:53 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
The.Mars.Volta

Jkohse wrote:
ledges for crank, pedals for rails. but sometimes you miss.

In this situation you grind with your face.

--
The.Mars.Volta

'Kidmuni.com' (http://www.kidmuni.com/Home) 'My Gallery'
(http://tinyurl.com/2lotu6) 'YouTube Account'
(http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=UNICYCLEORDIE)
Sir I'm picking something up on my radar.
(Everyone comes to look)
It's a cup of coffee.
http://www.usenet.com
Old March 6th 08, 08:18 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Jkohse

face grinds are no good, unless your going for that...

anyone here grind back foot? if so, any of you back footed grinders hit
any crank flips to round rails yet? im finding it much harder to catch
the cranks and line it up with the rail, its easy on ledges though. But
pin-poniting that rail for your pedal is a biatch!

--
Jkohse

www.jkohse.wordpress.com
http://www.usenet.com
Old March 6th 08, 09:22 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unicycledood

Yep I know... I'm back foot. I'm thinking about going front foot for the
soul purpose of flipping onto hand rails haha.

Maybe we'll just have to backflip on.

--
unicycledood
http://www.usenet.com
Old March 6th 08, 01:12 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
juggle508

I grind back foot and have flipped to round rails on both sides, blind
and normal. I have never really tried flipping to flat rails other than
a flat one at Wunschkonzert. Just takes a little practice to get the
feel for it.

KH.

--
juggle508

tugboat wrote:
What I like to do is stuff that others CAN do, but don't have the
*guts* to do.
Deadly.
Kevin McMullin

www.myspace.com/kelly_hickman
http://www.usenet.com
Old March 6th 08, 09:25 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
The UniSLAB

juggle508 wrote:
I grind back foot and *have flipped to round rails on both sides, blind
and normal*. I have never really tried flipping to flat rails other
than a flat one at Wunschkonzert. Just takes a little practice to get
the feel for it.

KH.

Handrails?!

--
The UniSLAB

Spoonthumb wrote:
Does it make you feel good? Arguing on the internet?

http://www.usenet.com
Old March 6th 08, 09:46 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
isaac steiner

I grind boxes, on the pedal....Is that strange?

--
isaac steiner

zfreak220 wrote:
so Isaac had a "hazmat" moment

http://www.usenet.com
Old March 6th 08, 10:22 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Jerrick

isaac steiner wrote:
I grind boxes, on the pedal....Is that strange?

No.

There is less surface area when grinding with just a pedal, so its
smoother, specially when sometimes you can hit a ledge with your
bearing holder, crank, and pedal all in contact.

Im more stable on my crank, but pedal is what I go for with any grind.
It just takes practice and precision.

--
Jerrick

-i am christian, and i ride for christ.
check out my 'gallery' (http://tinyurl.com/2zfklh).
member of the 'mris' (http://tinyurl.com/jjjnz).
just don't give up trying to do what you really want to do. where
there's love and inspiration, i don't think you can go wrong.
~jerrick-
http://www.usenet.com

grinds CKCrowe Unicycling 3 January 12th 07 12:56 PM
Flips to grinds? KcTheAcy Unicycling 0 April 23rd 06 11:37 PM
Below Axel grinds president_luke Unicycling 1 February 11th 06 07:17 AM
Unicycle Grinds? me7777 Unicycling 9 December 24th 04 01:14 PM
New to grinds imnotaclown Unicycling 3 August 7th 04 02:50 AM