Poll- KH or Nimbus, i want this money to go to good use, so plz do the poll! thx!

Old April 21st 08, 06:25 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Unisykolist

Default Poll- KH or Nimbus, i want this money to go to good use, so plz do the poll! thx!

I can only send the money in on Thursday or Friday for the KH Trials
($683) for billing, order, and unicycle. If they all sell before
Thursday or Friday, it looks like ill have to get the Nimbus...WITH
MOMENTS of course!!!! and i don't know if you can order a cf base or
not on UDCA (Australia).

--
Unisykolist

Sticky Tape fixes EVERYTHING
Street & Trials }-360-unispin-'O,
Nimbus Trials 20" ISIS
I juggle 3 balls and do lots of tricks. I also juggle 4 for 10 secs and
learning to juggle 5!
BLUE CAP
Old April 21st 08, 07:46 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
SkierAlex

The nimbus is out of stock and could take months to be back in stock.
Get the KH, it's an awesome deal! I would of got the KH instead of the
nimbus if it'd been that price.

I wonder why UDC australia has the KH on sale if it's sold out of all
other trials unicycles. Like half their stuff isn't in stock, they're
pretty slack lol.

O and an evcen better reason to get the KH, I think someone said that
UDCA won't switch the cranks so it'd cost another $140 instead of $80
to upgrade. Go for the KH and the light frame is a bonus.

--
SkierAlex
Old April 21st 08, 09:33 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Unisykolist

SkierAlex wrote:
The nimbus is out of stock and could take months to be back in stock.
Get the KH, it's an awesome deal! I would of got the KH instead of the
nimbus if it'd been that price.

I wonder why UDC australia has the KH on sale if it's sold out of all
other trials unicycles. Like half their stuff isn't in stock, they're
pretty slack lol.

O and an evcen better reason to get the KH, I think someone said that
UDCA won't switch the cranks so it'd cost another $140 instead of $80
to upgrade. Go for the KH and the light frame is a bonus.

It will be in stock in June

the stuff is preboxed and u ahve to build it so thats why u have to pay
140$

yer i think the deal is great but if all of them are sold out by
Thursday or Friday its not the end of the world because ill just get
the nimbus with moments.

they are selling em out because the 2008 version is coming out. the
seat post is a little diffrent its just changing the style and lookof
it.

Old April 21st 08, 03:17 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Emile.m

You shouldn't refer to pool, but to comments.

Noob may click KH or Nimbus without knowing the pro and the cons.

--
Emile.m

Ntappin wrote:

I'm a butcher, and it took me like 10 minutes to get one nub off my
luna.

2nd *)---TreFlip-'O,

M'y galler' (http://tinyurl.com/23w828)y
Old April 21st 08, 04:27 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
tmoyer

Do people who ride a lot of street and trials on an aluminum frame (KH)
find that they trash the bearing cups on crank grabs, grinds and missed
sidehops?

I'm just starting to do crank grabs and push my limit on sidehops. I'm
on a Torker DX and my left crank and bearing cup are taking a bit of a
beating from landing on cement. I don't mind that for this uni, but I
wonder about that issue on an aluminum frame.

Anyone riding a KH that can comment on that?

--
tmoyer
Old April 21st 08, 05:51 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
juggle508

I ride a KH, and with my grinding and stuff, I definitely scratch up the
bearing holders. It doesn't affect how it works, just scratches it up
and makes it not so pretty. I love the aluminum frames personally.

I would definitely go with the KH.

KH.

--
juggle508

tugboat wrote:
What I like to do is stuff that others CAN do, but don't have the
*guts* to do.
Deadly.
Kevin McMullin

Kris Holm Unicycles. www.krisholm.com
www.myspace.com/kelly_hickman
Old April 21st 08, 08:00 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
corbin

Get the KH, and buy it through Mal.
corbin

--
corbin

http://www.corbinstreehouse.com
Old April 21st 08, 10:23 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
thejdw

wickedbob wrote:
Get the nimbus and a cf base, you can make any cover removable easily.
Get kh cranks though.

pretty good idea

--
thejdw

I didn't spell it wrong, you just read it wrong!
I owe 1.2€ to Triball
Old April 21st 08, 10:35 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Unisykolist

Emile.m wrote:
You shouldn't refer to pool, but to comments.

Noob may click KH or Nimbus without knowing the pro and the cons.

yes ive known that right from start but i still think ill go with the
KH.

-kh is on sale
-whichever uni i get im still getting an awesome uni

Old April 21st 08, 11:40 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
skrobo

KH because it has flown over my truck and had me land on it 3 times!!!
oh, and 11 sets, oh, and... and... and...
and because my hub/cranks have been through more abuse than i would
suggest on anything, but they keep on dishing out as if they are brand
new.

that said, i HATE the rim spokes and nipples. they suck other than the
fact that the rim is wider than the nimbus

--
skrobo

Unicycle For Christ

'MY VIDEOS-for enjoyment purposes'
(http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=skroboskim)

do it for the joy, do it for the fun, do it for the looks, do it for
yourself.

one poll Andre Racing 0 March 26th 07 03:54 AM
another poll ben_unruh Unicycling 1 June 18th 05 11:23 PM
The "Which is Better" Poll tylercox Unicycling 18 May 16th 05 05:01 AM
LX vs DX Poll ParadoX Unicycling 2 February 21st 05 11:42 PM
New Poll Papai Digital Racing 64 November 4th 04 09:15 PM