9 and 10 stair competition

Old June 14th 08, 12:38 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
juggle508

Default 9 and 10 stair competition

Tricks down them count right?

KH.

--
juggle508

tugboat wrote:
What I like to do is stuff that others CAN do, but don't have the
*guts* to do.
Deadly.
Kevin McMullin

Kris Holm Unicycles. www.krisholm.com
www.myspace.com/kelly_hickman
Old June 14th 08, 12:57 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Emile.m

You should add the rule «You must not have landed it before».

juggle508 wrote:
Tricks down them count right?

KH.

HAHAHA, Kelly rules.

We should have a Competition forum, there's so many in RSU...or not,
let's just keep it that way.

--
Emile.m

Ntappin wrote:

I'm a butcher, and it took me like 10 minutes to get one nub off my
luna.

2nd *)---TreFlip-'O,

M'y galler' (http://tinyurl.com/23w828)y
Old June 14th 08, 02:05 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
skrobo

juggle508 wrote:
Tricks down them count right?

KH.

no
i said that if you have landed one before, you must sidehop down it to
win... and of course you can't win if you've done that before.

--
skrobo

Unicycle For Christ

'MY VIDEOS-for enjoyment purposes'
(http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=skroboskim)

do it for the joy, do it for the fun, do it for the looks, do it for
yourself.
Old June 14th 08, 02:12 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
isaac steiner

Didn't Kelly crankflip a 9 set?

--
isaac steiner

zfreak220 wrote:
so Isaac had a "hazmat" moment

Old June 14th 08, 02:22 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
juggle508

Whos says ive landed the set or set number before. Ive never sessed this
set.

KH.

--
juggle508

tugboat wrote:
What I like to do is stuff that others CAN do, but don't have the
*guts* to do.
Deadly.
Kevin McMullin

Kris Holm Unicycles. www.krisholm.com
www.myspace.com/kelly_hickman

9 and 10 stair competition skrobo Unicycling 16 June 19th 08 04:25 PM
need stair-clearing help Sigurd Unicycling 11 April 16th 05 12:17 AM
7 stair handrail zach_jucha Unicycling 1 March 3rd 05 03:25 PM
unispins down stair set unibrow Unicycling 22 January 13th 05 10:53 PM
S.O.B down a 10 stair. forget_your_life Unicycling 14 February 26th 04 01:03 PM