Very happy right now :)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old January 10th 11, 02:11 PM posted to aus.bicycle
Geoff Lock[_2_]

Default Very happy right now :)

I have been doing this particular piece of road for about 3 years or so
now - you know the one I am talking about, that one with the long lonely
dark stretch.

Well, it is 13.8kms with lotsa flat bits and a bit of a climb in the
last 300m or so and try as I may and try as I might, my best time over
the years has been 32 minutes (usual range 34-38mins).

That is until tonight I finally cracked 30 minutes and yes, I cheated
by using the Cannondale which allowed me to maintain a relatively high
cadence throughout the ride by judiciously selecting the right gears.

I could have had been a bit quicker except for the road being a bit wet
and I did stop for the traffic lights as I normally do.

I am happy

I doubt I'll ever do 30mins again as I'll be back on my everyday bike
from tomorrow. Never mind - at least I know I cracked it once

Oh happy, happy day! wafflycat UK 14 March 5th 07 09:12 AM
looks happy ronaldo_jeremiah Racing 5 June 20th 06 09:20 PM
Im happy!! JJtheunicycle Unicycling 0 June 12th 06 04:25 AM
im happy Unitik908 Unicycling 0 March 8th 06 02:18 AM
Happy happy happy brucianna General 0 June 8th 05 09:22 AM