NEW VIDEO: I learned new stuff! (Quickie)

Old August 18th 06, 02:50 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MuniAddict

Default NEW VIDEO: I learned new stuff! (Quickie)

Hi all. This is just a real quickie video that shows the new stuff I
_just_ learned...Yesterday. It's _TOTALLY_ child's play to most of
you, but for an *old* guy like me, I'm pretty jazzed about it, so I
thought I'd share it with you all.

Also, if you watch it I'd really appreciate tips and advice if I'm
doing this stuff the wrong way, or how maybe I can improve upon it.

This vid also "re-introduces" me to my 20" summit trials, since for the
last several months I've been riding muni exclusively. It's also a
pretty short vid (only 8 megs at full res.) so if you hate it at least
you didn't watse that much time! Lol.

::*Linkletter: http://www.unicyclist.com/gallery/?g2_itemId=279255*::

--
MuniAddict

Uni...it's just a cycle I'm going through.

Impotence: It's just nature's way of saying no hard feelings.

Old August 18th 06, 02:52 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
dudewithasock

If it makes an old man like you feel any better, you're better than I
am! Congrats on both of your newfound skills!

--
dudewithasock

'My Unicycling Journal'
officially ended.

trials_uni wrote:
Ha Quebec...Is that place still there?

dudewithasock's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10900

Old August 18th 06, 02:53 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MuniAddict

dudewithasock wrote:
If it makes an old man like you feel any better, you're better than I
am!

I seriously doubt that! I know it's the other way around, but thanks for
lying to make me feel better! Lol!

Old August 18th 06, 02:58 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MuniAddict

dudewithasock wrote:
Nah man, I'm seriously one of the slowest learners of my age group. Been
riding for almost 9 months, and still haven't messed with crank grabs
or kickup mounts. I just like riding (plus I hate heat).

I hear ya. I hate hot weather riding too! AndI also like simply getting
on my muni and simply rollin' down a non-tecky single track for miles
and miles while taking in the views!

Old August 18th 06, 03:03 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
skate4flip

hey nice job. The kick up mount is alot of fun and looks very impressive
to non riders.

That crank grab with going to rubber, will let you do ALOT more trials
lines that have high jumps. I am looking forward to seeing some in your
next video .

--
skate4flip

reply '23k' (http://tinyurl.com/88s7x), '25k'
(http://tinyurl.com/bqzo4), post '29k' (http://tinyurl.com/ay6w2),
reply '37k' (http://tinyurl.com/dzug6), post '41k'
(http://tinyurl.com/9ugos), post '47k' (http://tinyurl.com/dmr8y), and
reply '61k' (http://tinyurl.com/mds6t) in most replys!!!

'My Gallery' (http://tinyurl.com/ba75x) *UPDATED 8/17/06*
skate4flip's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10198

Old August 18th 06, 03:12 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Radical Reed

hey nice lil vid, I still can't do eiether of those skills, but I know
by the end of the week I should have crank grab

--
Radical Reed

sorry cheese lovers your outa my sig
'sixsixone' (http://www.sixsixone.com/)
' .' (http://nickciske.com/tools/binary.php)
'LBS' (http://www.mbps.ca/)
Radical Reed's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10427

Old August 18th 06, 03:29 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MuniAddict

Radical Reed wrote:
hey nice lil vid, I still can't do either of those skills, but I know by
the end of the week I should have crank grab

Awsome! Please post a vid of it if you can.

skate4flip wrote:
hey nice job. The kick up mount is alot of fun and looks very impressive
to non riders.

That crank grab with going to rubber, will let you do ALOT more trials
lines that have high jumps. I am looking forward to seeing some in your
next video .

I still can't keep my balance well enough to do a *pedal* grab to
rubber; the crank grab is way more stable for me at this point, but I
really want to learn the pedal grab next.

Old August 18th 06, 03:50 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Ricky W

nice little vid. I still can't do a crank/pedal grab. i haven't really
tried but when i get my new uni I will be doing alot more. even though
i can't crank or pedal grab i think pedal is easy for me

--
Ricky W

Unicycle For Christ
my unicyclist.com names: lucky_8 and Ricky W
my custom unicycle fund:$192
Ricky W's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12663

Old August 18th 06, 03:57 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
jones law

public property damage = punk

--
jones law
jones law's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13019

Old August 18th 06, 03:58 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MuniAddict

jones law wrote:
public property damage = punk

Please clarify.

--
MuniAddict

Uni...it's just a cycle I'm going through.

Impotence: It's just nature's way of saying no hard feelings.

Freestyle Video - Latency Robbie Unicycling 42 October 2nd 06 04:42 AM
I learned how to grind -- video smcmorrow Unicycling 7 August 10th 06 11:58 PM
NEW video! doesnt time fly... amanda.gallacher Unicycling 19 June 30th 06 02:04 PM
Galibier ride video roadswag Racing 0 February 13th 04 10:29 PM
Galibier ride video roadswag Techniques 0 February 13th 04 10:29 PM