Help me win Contest.

Old November 28th 07, 07:57 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
juggle508

Default Help me win Contest.

Hello all,
I have entered a Best Action Photo Contest that I found on a
skateboarding website. The picture can be of any sport and I entered
one of mine. Please take time to vote me to the top and help me win the
contest
It says only one vote per IP address so only vote once. You may have to
sign up to vote but Im not for sure.

Thanks for your time

http://tinyurl.com/2333wq

KH.

--
juggle508

tugboat wrote:
What I like to do is stuff that others CAN do, but don't have the
*guts* to do.
Deadly.
Kevin McMullin

http://www.usenet.com
Old November 28th 07, 08:00 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Jerrick

Mmmm, that is a very good looking shifty.

I voted 10.

--
Jerrick

~*~!I ride for Christ, Fun, Challenges, and a lot
more!~*~
'!Gallery!' (http://tinyurl.com/gf2g9)
'!MRIS!' (http://tinyurl.com/jjjnz)
'Easy Tire Removal Guide.' (http://tinyurl.com/rd9ru)
My sponsor '~!SIXSIXONE!~' (http://sixsixone.com/)
http://www.usenet.com
Old November 28th 07, 09:13 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Probailer2

Voted 10 to.
Hope you win my friend.
See you at Wunschkonzert

Peter M

--
Probailer2

Amanda ROCKS

Jerrick wrote:

I wonder if more people will start putting some themes into their uni
design. Except Koxx, they already have the drug theme covered.

http://www.usenet.com
Old November 28th 07, 10:20 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
thejdw

Thats sick!!!

--
thejdw

I didn't spell it wrong, you just read it wrong!
kington99 wrote:
A hobnob is an oaty biscuit, the fact that they don't exist in america
just goes to show that you have no culinary heritage

don't follow Jesus, follow me!

http://www.usenet.com
Old November 28th 07, 10:32 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unisteve

Not only is it a good unicycling photo, it is a good photo, period.

--
unisteve

-\"don't listen to that cracker. germans don't know jack about their own
language.\"- --'harper' (http://tinyurl.com/2dqp5u)

-\"where oh where is jc?\"- --'into the blue'
(http://tinyurl.com/393fat)
-\"seated at the right hand of his father? wassail!\"-
--'martin.phillips' (http://tinyurl.com/35zoqp)
http://www.usenet.com
Old November 28th 07, 10:41 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
schoesno1

voted 10
cool pic

--
schoesno1

Instead of wars, why dont we just have country vs country unicycle
competitions

*Go Hard Or Go Home*
http://www.usenet.com
Old November 28th 07, 11:20 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
littleman

I voted 10, sick photo

What's the prize?

--
littleman
http://www.usenet.com
Old November 28th 07, 11:56 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Spencer Hochberg

10 for Kelly, 1 for everyone else.

--
Spencer Hochberg

'Bedford Unicycles' (http://BedfordUnicycles.ca)
http://www.unicycle.tv/channel/Spenc...pencerHochberg
http://www.usenet.com
Old November 29th 07, 12:43 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
forrestunifreak

Ehh, I gave it 7...

Just kidding of course. That's cool, I want to find more contests like
that...

--
forrestunifreak

I will, because I can.
'*-My Gallery-*' (http://tinyurl.com/wcrsl)
*www.qu-ax.com* *unicycle for
christ*

Joe "Hodgekins" wrote:
Oh... they don't kick bricks, do they?

http://www.usenet.com
Old November 29th 07, 01:56 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
rem48

I am a photographer by trade and saw and voted on at least 20 of those.
I gave you a ten and I really did think that yours was the best. There
was only one other good skateboarding picture. Good job.

--
rem48
http://www.usenet.com