Im Sponsored!!!

Old April 17th 08, 12:47 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
UniDudeDX

Default Im Sponsored!!!

I just got a contract from 661.
Im soooo excited.

--
UniDudeDX

'My Youtube Profile!' (http://youtube.com/profile?user=unidudedx)

Naomi wrote:
trying to attach a picture of the tree, before it was circumsized.

Old April 17th 08, 12:52 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Emile.m

Today I (brag thread)

--
Emile.m

Ntappin wrote:

I'm a butcher, and it took me like 10 minutes to get one nub off my
luna.

2nd *)---TreFlip-'O,

M'y galler' (http://tinyurl.com/23w828)y
Old April 17th 08, 12:54 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
UniDudeDX

YES! haha im gonna put it every where.
im officially a 661 rider.

Old April 17th 08, 01:01 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
lpounds

Emile.m wrote:
No, Like, post it only on today I, do not create a thread for this.

Pele did... I'm interested.

and to quote maestro8:

Well, congratulations, and, um, thanks for the wonderful post
explaining how it happened, what you heard from the factory and when,
what it means for you and/or what we could expect from you in the
future. I'm sure Darren is brimming with joy over his newest rider's
ability to represent the factory. Or is he?

Really, we'd like to hear more. People are always asking how to get
sponsored... why don't you tell your story?

--
lpounds

'Levi' (http://tinyurl.com/6l5fmr)
'Photos'
(http://www.flickr.com/photos/25192939@N06/)
'Unicycle' (http://youtube.com/watch?v=P7MiIYTE5Yo)
'Juggle'
(http://youtube.com/watch?v=7-q-VOaDB7M&feature=related)
'EGG'
(http://youtube.com/watch?v=3y-Zwr3-i4k&feature=related)
Old April 17th 08, 01:22 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
saskatchewanian

congrats

I have been following this in the getting sponsored thread, glad it
worked out.

Getting sponsored is definately new thread material, brag thread is for
all the smaller stuff that leads up to this moment.

once again, Good Job!

--
saskatchewanian
Old April 17th 08, 01:25 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
UniDudeDX

saskatchewanian wrote:
congrats

I have been following this in the getting sponsored thread, glad it
worked out.

Getting sponsored is definately new thread material, brag thread is for
all the smaller stuff that leads up to this moment.

once again, Good Job!

Thank you! im sooo excited...haha its gonna be sweet.
Maybe people will start to take unicycling more seriously now that im
sponsored.

Old April 17th 08, 01:29 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
XCcrev

So what was the deal for you
why are you being sponsored and what are you getting from the
sponsorship

--
XCcrev

My Vid
'Youtube' (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zm0AXKU7bQ8)
'vimeo' (http://vimeo.com/825440)
Old April 17th 08, 01:32 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
UniDudeDX

ummmm im getting sponsored cause i guess they think im good...haha and i
get like 40% off anything i get from them...

Old April 17th 08, 01:36 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Any Terrain

Sweet, this opens the world of sponsership to unicyclists with
non-unicycle companies!

and Great Job, I hope they keep you for a long time!

--
Any Terrain

'The Great Chicago Meet-up Thread'