NAUCC High and Long Jump??

Old June 6th 08, 03:43 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
juggle508

Default NAUCC High and Long Jump??

johnfoss wrote:
The cool feats you described above would be cool to photograph/video,
but not necessarily appropriate for your actual competition runs. You
should attempt them separately, as time allows, to get plenty of tries.

Eh with the feats he described, he won't need multiple tries. I say...
Go for it.

KH.

--
juggle508

tugboat wrote:
What I like to do is stuff that others CAN do, but don't have the
*guts* to do.
Deadly.
Kevin McMullin

Kris Holm Unicycles. www.krisholm.com
www.myspace.com/kelly_hickman

NAUCC High and Long Jump?? unifreak7 Unicycling 0 June 4th 08 06:02 PM
How high did I jump? Joe2005 Unicycling 37 March 5th 07 08:15 PM
high jump rec kris.lee Unicycling 12 July 30th 06 11:33 PM
Best way to jump high? pete66 Unicycling 22 June 12th 04 12:39 AM
How-To Jump high m_extreme_uni Unicycling 33 November 19th 03 02:47 AM